Chapter 1: Missing her

Jennie's POV

"Again?! What is happening to you guys?!" I shouted at them.

The sales went down again.

Seaside's not doing well these days, we keep having complains by the customers.

"How did that 5 bones went to our supposed to be deep cleaned canned tuna's?! Are you kidding me!" I added.

They were all quiet.

I'm handling new plant managers the old one left here is Wendy and Mina.

After Jisoo and Rosé got married, they both promoted to highest positions as executives.

While I'm the overall General Manager.

Yes, Lisa's old spot.

Oh, here we go again.

I shook my head when remembered her name again.

"You should take it easy bitch! What if they resigned again? Damn Jennie, plant managers don't stay long with your attitude girl!" Wendy rolled her eyes.

We're at my office.

"Then they should do their fucking jobs right! They don't even know how to properly balance quantity and quality." I answered.

"I think you should unwind, you're so stress nowadays." She always adviced me to do so.

"You know I can't, monthly meeting is coming and I'm sure, I'm so done again with Mr. President." I hold the temples of my head.

"So you're going to work late again? Damn you girl, if my husband is as handsome as Taehyung I will surely go home exactly 5 in the afternoon, but no, I only have my wonderful Kai." She's laughing at me.

"Kai is a good man you know, stop comparing him to my husband because he's way better than him." I said seriously without looking at her.

I heard her sighed.

"You're married to him for 4 years now, it's been 2 years since you last saw Lisa, can't you still find in your heart to forgive Taehyung and love him?" She asked.

"I will never love the man who broke my heart to pieces, Wendy. You will never understand my pain." I answered her trying not to cry again.

"Okay, if you say so. But you know I'm still hoping one day you'd give him a chance. Because if you're still waiting for Lisa, I guess she's not coming anymore. If I'm in that same situation, hell no I'm coming back." She added.

Okay, I don't really know if she's my friend.

"It's already 6pm, I'm sure Kai is waiting outside so you better get out of my office." I said glaring at her.

"Yes, Ma'am!" She answered and left right away.

I sighed when Wendy left.

I opened my drawer and look at our family photo and caressed it.

I did not notice my tears fell off.

I'm always like this.

Whenever I feels like giving up, I'm looking to her smiling face here.

"I miss you." I whispered while silently crying.

Thankful that no one can see me now.

And after my short momentum, I work hard again.

That's my only remedy to ease the pain that was pierced to my heart all these years.

It's already 9pm when I noticed the time.

"Ma'am, you're husband is outside." The guard welcome me with not so good news when I reached the lobby.

"Good evening Love." He smiled when he saw me.

He's holding a bouquet of red roses..

As always.

I did accepted the bouquet and just went inside the car.

"Let's go, I'm tired." I whispered.

Smiles still all over his face when he nodded.

"I know, how about dinner at your favorite cafe?" He asked.

He's referring to the cafe just across that waiting shed.

The coffee shop where I last saw her.

"I'm tired, let's just go home." I answered him coldly.

"If you say so, love." He holds my left hand while driving.

I just close my eyes so that he don't talk to me.

"You look beautiful even when you sleep." I heard him whisper.

I did not bother to answer.

When we arrived home Bambam welcome me with his warm hug.

"Mommy! Finally you're home!" My 12 years old kid looks so impatient.

"Why are you still up? Did you finished your assignments?" I asked him as I pat his head.

"I was actually waiting for you Mom because I bake something, you will surely love it!" He said then grab my hand to the kitchen.

I'm just looking at him while he's preparing the cake he bakes.

A bittersweet smile forms in my face.

He's like Lisa.

They both love cooking and baking.

Oh well, he's Lisa's son afterall.

I hope she can see this.

I hope she can see how our son cooks well like her.

"Mom! C'mon taste this!" He shouted at me.

I got back to my senses.

I chuckled.

He is really impatient like me.

"Wait a minute young man." I said then walk towards her.

He then feed me with his cake.

"Wow! The best baker in the whole world!" I exclaimed.

"You're not lying Mom right?" He pouts.

And so I laughed.

"I am not Baby, this is really the best." I kissed her forehead.

"Such a wonderful view, what's that young man?" We averted our eyes to Taehyung.

"I baked a strawberry cake Tito, try this mom said it taste good." Bambam offered.

Bambam knows that Taehyung is his Dada's cousin.

I did not lie to him.

He knows everything.

"Hmm, this is the best cake I ever tasted young man!" Taehyung said while keep on eating the cake like his enjoying it.

"I know right?!" Bambam rolled his eyes that makes me chuckled.

"Enough with that, let's eat now." I said when I saw the dining was set.

"I cooked your favorite ramyeon too Mom." Bambam said proudly.

I just smiled at him.

If only he knows, it's one his Dada's favorite.

"Then how about me young man? What did you prepared for me?" Taeh asked.

"Your all time favorite sweet potato noodles Tito." He smiled at him.

"Wow! I'm so excited to taste it!" And so we went in the dining area.

Bam keeps telling me what happened in his day.

He's always like this.

"Mom, when will I see Dada again? Why did she stops sending photos?" And she always asked me this.

But even me can't find the right answer, because just like my son...

That's the same question I wanted to be answered.