Chapter 20: Banyo Queens

Taehyung's POV

"What?! You let other person fuck your wife?! Are you insane?!" My best friend JK told me.

I'm at his dorm now.

Jennie didn't go home last night.

And I know she's with Lisa last night at their office.

I saw how she took good care of Lisa because maybe that bitch is faking to be sick.

Damn.

In our four years of marriage she never bought me medicine when I was sick.

Unlike me who rushed her to the nearest hospital and fight all the doctors to heal her simple sickness.

That's how I take good care of her.

But despite my presence, she still long for that someone's absence.

Every night when she's having a fever, she keeps talking about Lisa's name.

Even I was the one wiping her warm towels to lessen her fever.

She never appreciated me.

Just like my parents.

But despite all that, I still love her.

Deeply love her.

"Yah! You will never understand me Jung." I answered.

He sighed.

"The heck, I know she don't love you and you're just a pathetic husband of hers, but please! You've done so much for her! When Bambam got seriously ill with dengue who was there with her?! It was you man! It was you who kneeled down to my father to save Bambam even Bambam is not your son!" I drink the beer in my hand after hearing JK.

Yes, he's right.

I was there.

Flashback

"We need to find AB negative blood type before it's too late, however it's very rare nowadays, we need to hurry up Mr. Manoban." The Doctor said.

"Doc, D-Doc please save my son." Jennie besides me is crying like hell.

"I'm sorry, but without that we might lose the patient." He added.

Jennie got out of balance but I was able to catch her.

"Don't worry Love, everything will be fine, I assure you." I whispered.

"Please save my son." She whispered back to me.

And so I went to JK's Dad.

I kneeled in front of him and JK.

"Hey, man! What are you doing!" They look surprised.

"T-Tito, please, please help me, help me save my nephew. Please Tito, I know, I know I'm asking too much, but I'm going to give everything I have, just please save him." I'm crying like hell in front of them.

I don't care anymore about my ego, my pride.

All I want is to save Bambam because I don't want Jennie to be devastated again.

It hurts me to see her cry hard and in pain.

"Don't worry, I will do my best to call the best doctor for him." I hugged Tito.

"Thank you so much Tito!" I whispered.

"Stop crying you gay!" JK laughed at me.