Chapter 41: Ghost

Jennie's POV

"He really loves you, he still thinks about you until the very moment." Jungkook said.

We're here at the cafe.

"As I do this favor to you, please also do mine. Forgive him, forgive Taehyung, he only did it because he thought no one will love him. He did that, because he felt unaccepted. But at the end, it doesn't mean, he doesn't care about you and Lisa. He was only blinded by so much loving you, and his obsession to Lisa." He added.

I keep wiping my tears.

I know Taehyung hurt me so much.

But I didn't know that he did some good things to me too.

If only I knew, then maybe.

Maybe I could be a good friend to him.

Maybe I showed him that I can take good care of him in a friendly way.

That I can accept him wholeheartedly.

Then maybe, he didn't end up doing horrible things, and Somi's still alive.

And so he is.

JK holds my hand when I can't stop crying.

"Stop crying will you? Dad will surely save Lisa, I don't want Taehyung to visit me because I made you cry. I just tell you all these things, so that you know that there is also a good side of him. The good side you guys failed to see." And with that I cried even more.

Because he is right.

After that day, JK didn't break his promise.

His Dad went to see Lisa.

"There's still a chance, but I can't guarantee any. I can't say the percentage. But I will try my very best." He said.

I bite my lips.

We are rushing everything since she needs to undergo operation as soon as possible.

Now playing: Ghost by Justin Bieber

Youngblood thinks there's always tomorrow
I miss your touch on nights when I'm hollow...

"Yah, Lalisa, do you hear me?" I whispered.

"Look at my finger, I was wearing the ring you were supposed to put to me." I smiled.

"We're engage, you're mine. All we have to do is marry each other." I added.

I lifted my head so that tears won't flow.

I don't want her to hear me cry.

I don't want my Lisa to be sad.

"Are you trying to open the gates in the universe now? Because if not, please start doing so. Please Baby, comeback to me." I added trying not to cry.

"I, I don't think I can live without you, I don't want to live in this lifetime without my annoying Lisa. S-So please, p-please hold on okay?" And so I didn't hold back my tears anymore.

I hold her hand.

I know you crossed a bridge that I can't follow
Since the love that you left is all that I get...