Chapter 4: Baby Girl

#PrayForLisa
#GetWellSoonLili

Jennie's POV

"She showed us the different countries she visited Mom, she even said sorry to me because she couldn't send me her pictures, I was mad at first but after hearing her explaination we're okay now." Bambam keeps telling me stories about her Dada.

Even we're at the bed now. I should be the one doing some kid's story telling but this night is an exception.

After all, I want to know everything.

I was just listening to him.

"How does your Dada looks now? Is everything good? She's not sick?" I clear my throat because any moment I might cry.

"Look at our picture Mom, she's actually smiling all the time!" Bambam showed me their pictures.

I bite my lips when I saw Lisa hugging Bambam while taking a selfie.

"Too bad you're not there Mom, but Dada told me that we're going to have dinner soon with her just the three of us." Bambam added.

Luckily, Bambam's not looking at me so I can wipe my tears freely.

"Really? T-That's nice Baby." I whispered.

"She even said she's going to see you soon Mom." He said.

I don't know why but my heart skip a beat again.

Really? She's going to see me too?

I sighed.

I doubt that.

"Oh, so you're here." I averted my eyes to Taehyung who opened the door.

"I thought you're still at the office so I came to fetch you, seems like you go home early today, how are you young man?" He added.

"I'm so happy today Tito! Dada came to see me today!" I saw Taehyung's smile fades.

"O-Oh, r-really? Wow! You're eyes are sparkling, you sure is a very happy man now." He tried to sounds cool.

"Ofcourse Tito! I am."

"Hey, enough with that. You have to sleep now little kid." I interupt.

"Yes, you better sleep now young man, me and your Mom is going somewhere." My eyebrows met when I heard Taehyung.

"To where?" I asked in confusion.

"Dad called me, he said we have to go to the house today he's going to tell me something important. Maybe, he's going to retire and let me handle the business." Taehyung with his iconic smiles again.

"Do I really need to be there?" I asked him.

"He told me to bring you, but if you're tired then I'll just-

"Okay, I'll just prepare myself." I cut off his words.

His eyes sparkled.

I just respect his parents so much.

They love Bambam.

Maybe because it's their favorite niece's son.

"It's your first time coming to our mansion Love, and I'm sure they will love to finally see you." He keeps babbling about that.

Yes, his parents are the one visiting us.

It's the first time they invited me at their home so why not.

"Oh, Jennie glad you really came!" Mrs. Manoban welcome me with a hug.

Yes, Lisa's Dad and Taehyung's Dad are brothers.

"I'm sorry if I don't visits often Mom." I said.

Actually, it's still awkward for me to call her Mom.

"Glad Taehyung really brought you here." And Mr. Manoban kissed my cheeks.

"It's my pleasure Dad." I smiled at the old man.

"So, shall we? It's already 9pm, late dinner perhaps?" He chuckled.

"Don't worry Dad we haven't eat dinner yet, maybe Bambam is tired showing us his cooking skills." Taehyung interupt.

"Oh! I miss that young man. He really is like Lisa, he cooks very well!" He said that put me and Taehyung in an awkward situation.

"C'mon, the food is ready." Mrs. Manoban tried to lighten the mood.

"Wow, looks like we're celebrating something." Taehyung said when we saw the table full of favorite foods.

"Yes we are, because finally I'm retiring as the Chairman of the Manoban empires. So Taehyung, you should prepare yourself okay?" I saw Taehyung's smile widen.

"You're going to give me your position Dad?" He sounds excited.

"No, you will be the Vice President I'll announce it next week so you better clear your schedule that day okay?" Taehyung's smile now was gone.

I was surprised too.

Taehyung is their only child.

"W-What do you mean the Vice President position Dad? I thought you're retiring already?" He asked in confusion.

"Yes, I'm retiring. So what? I'm going to give my position to our guest tonight, you will be happy to see her Taeh. Oh! Here she is!"

And so we averted our eyes to the tall gorgeous lady with her brown hair and killer smile wearing a white long sleeves and black pants.

Lisa..

How can she becomes this gorgeous after all these years?

I can't take my eyes off her.

And so she is.

She's definitely looking at me.

"Finally! Welcome back dear Laliz!" Dad said and hugged Lisa tight.

"Thanks Tito Dad." Damn.

I missed her voice.

Her deep voice that makes me feel alive.

I bite my lips and bowed down my head.

I just can't believe.

I'm seeing her again.

"Bro, finally. You look surprised, aren't you happy to see me?" She said smiling widely.

It sounded sarcastic to me.

"Ofcourse he's happy to see you dear! You know how Taehyung adores you so much. Right son?" Mrs. Manoban said softly.

"Y-Yeah, ofcourse. I'm happy." And Taehyung holds my hand.

"By the way, my wife, Jennie." He added then caressed my hand.

I saw Lisa's eyes got locked in our holding hands.

"Yeah, you don't need to introduce me to her, I know her already, I guess better than you." Lisa chuckled.

"Oh, c'mon let's all forget the past and just eat okay? We missed you so much dear Laliz. I'm so happy you're finally back." Lisa's Dad said softly.

"E-Excuse me, I just need to go to the restroom." I said without waiting for them to answer.

I can feel my heart beating so fast.

Why I can feel that she's a different Lisa?

When I wander around the hallway, I got lost.

I forgot I didn't know where the restroom is.

"Are you lost Baby girl?" I had goosebumps after hearing Lisa's hoarse voice at my back.

Damn.