Chapter 10: Like I used to

Lisa's POV

I didn't know that working again in seasides is much harder than before.

There's lot of things to do.

My head is already aching, when I noticed the time it's already 2pm in the afternoon.

I leaned my back to my swivel chair and massage the temples of my head when I caught Jennie's eyes.

She's worried...

Yeah, I can see it in her eyes.

She then looked away.

"Seems like you're overworking yourself monkey." I averted my eyes to Rosé who just went inside my office.

"Because you gave me lot of things to do, Chipmunk." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry I have something for you." She then laid the black card to my table.

"You're going to treat them to a team dinner tonight." She widely smiled.

"Why don't you do that yourself? C'mon Chaeyounga, I'm working here." I rolled my eyes again.

"You're not my boss anymore, so just do what I tell you to do." She insisted.

She then opened my office.

"Guys, work hard today okay? You're new director will treat you to a team dinner tonight!"

The heck this chipmunk.

"Yes!" I heard the new plant managers exclaimed.

"So, they already agreed." She winks at me.

Then was about to leave.

"And by the way, stop staring with Jennie!" She teased me before she get outside.

What?!

The heck that Chipmunk!

I wasn't staring at her! She's the one staring at me.

I just shook my head then worked again.

I was like that for hours that I didn't notice it's already 7pm.

"Ma'am, we're waiting outside." I averted my eyes to the girl in front of my table.

Sana is her name? I guess.

"I'm Dahyun Ma'am." She smiled.

"Oh, I didn't notice the time. You guys can go now just informed me the address." I smiled at her.

"And this, you can order everything you want." I added.

The heck I'm coming.

She bowed at me then left.

I go back to work.

When I noticed someone came in again.

"Aren't you coming?" Her soft voice gives goosebumps to me.

I shook my head.

"Got lot of things to do, please just enjoy the team dinner with them." I said without looking at her.

"Then will you please have something to eat? You've been working for hours." I stop from writing then averted my gaze to her.

She's worried.

It's written all over her face.

"I'm fine, I'm not hungry." But then my stomach suddenly sounded opposite.

She rolled her eyes.

"Liar." She then put something on my table.

"This is the address, please see them for atleast 30 minutes, it's a welcome party for you. It's not completed, if you're not coming." She then left.