Chapter 31: The Good Old Us

A/N: Hello again! I just want to share to you Guys the next story na isusulat ko.

What do you think? Susuportahan niyo pa rin kaya ako dito? Well, sanaaa 🥺♥️

Hindi ko pa muna ipupublished to kasi tatapusin ko pa ang TLLFMSL at Ang YOW ❤️

Pero sana kapag napublish ko na, suportahan niyo ako ulit! ♥️

Okay! Tuloy na natin!

Lisa's POV

"Why don't you open the other envelope first?" I said while staring at him.

He then averted his eyes to the other envelope.

"That's my shares to Tito Dad's company, all of that shares including the shares of Tito Dad that he wanted to give me when I agreed to his offer to be the next Chairman, all of that I'm willing to surrender to you. With that, you can finally be the Chairman even Tito Dad will not like the idea." I said.

This is my card that I'm hiding to him.

I wanted to crashed him with this news that I'm going to be the Chairman.

That the position he was dreaming since then will going to be mine.

And I'm sure, with that news he will surely lost himself.

He will surely kneel down in front of me to give it to him back.

But everything change and got out of plan.

When I met Jennie again.

My wife.

My life.

My plan was to destroyed them both.

Just like how they destroyed me to pieces.

Just like how they broke my heart to inches.

But how can I do that to her?

To Jennie?

How can I do that to my wife?

"And in return, I have to sign the divorce papers?" He whispered.

"Exactly, I'm tired playing with you Taeh. I just want this done. Give me back my wife, and I won't do my moves. I will stop provoking you anymore, perhaps, that company is what you really need right? Then it's all yours." I answered.

"And do you really think I will give up Jennie that easy?" He chuckled.

I clenched my fist.

"I don't care anymore about these things Lisa, what I care is to never see you happy again, not with my wife!" He loudly said.