Chapter 32: Will's POV

When I woke up, Nico was gone and Kourtney was shaking me.

I sat upright, which resulted in a headache.

Kourtney groaned, "I've been trying to wake you up for thirty minutes." I smiled shyly, "Sorry."

Kourtney told me I'd be staying here to get ready for the wedding, while Nico was somewhere else.

I got up out if bed and stretched, revealing my stomach. When I glanced over at Kourtney, she was looking away awkwardly.

Kourtney went to the door and pulled a white tux off the door knob. She thrust it into my hands and exited my room, leaving me to get dressed.

After getting dressed, I walked outside of my room and Kourtney was waiting for me.

Kourtney brought me downstairs and by what she said to me, a daughter of Venus was waiting downstairs for me.

The daughter of Venus was going to do my hair and then I would be ready for the wedding.

*Time Skip*

We were standing on the grass of the forum, a preacher standing behind us.

He was reading lines from the bible and then he announced we would be saying our own vows.

The groom gestured to Nico and he said, "Will, my Sunshine, you are my everything. You keep my world spinning and you keep me going when all I see is darkness. Will Solace, you are my light. Will you be my husband, forever and always and guide me towards the light?" Tears welled up in my eyes, "I will."

The priest then gestured to me and I took a deep breath, "Nico, my Death Boy, you have shown me so many things. You've helped me understand that when you're broken you need somebody to fix you. You fixed me Nico, I love you for that, and so many other things. Will you be my husband and teach me more about myself?" Nico smiled, "I will."

The priest said flatly, "You may kiss."

The crowd of people that had gathered around us cheered and I heard Clarisse yell, "Yeeeaah!"

When Nico and I dismoumted our platform, Percy came up and said, "I guess the marrige vows weren't your type either, Nico." I looked at Nico questioningly, "What is he talking about?" Nico forced a smile, "He's talking about him not being my type. He's still going on about that after a whole year." I began laughing, "Percy you're an ass." Percy smiled, "Why thank you."

Leo walked up to Nico and I, followed by Nyssa and Clarisse. Leo grinned, "Congrats guys!" Nyssa chimed in, "Don't do anything gross." Nico mumbled, "Too late."

Apparently Clarisse caught what he said and she began 'Ooooooo'ing. Nico blushed, "You weren't supposed to hear that." Leo laughed, "Then you shouldn't have said it."

Nico and I went home after the party and changed into more comfortable clothes.

We turned on Netflix and fell asleep, just like old times. Nothing was different, except we had made vows to each other.

This is it, our story has come to an end for now.