Chapter 9: Nico's POV

Bianca had shown all of her friends her little, gay brother. Wonderful, they all probably thought I was an abomination of a demigod. They probably had already wished me dead.

Instead of what I thought Bianca's friends were going to do, they let out a simultaneous 'Awwwwwww!'

I thought for a moment. People usually do that when they think something is cute, right? They thought Will and I were cute? That was new.

I smiled, "Sorry, I'm a bit irritable." A tall girl with dark, choppy hair grinned, "It's okay. I think everyone's a bit irritable in the morning."

One by one, my sister's friends began to introduce themselves to me, everyone but, Annabeth and Percy. I had already met the two of them at the campfire.

Jason, Piper, Leo, Calypso and Thalia were their names. They all seemed nice.

Calypso had apologized for intruding on my personal life and Leo just high fived me for 'burning' my sister.

Thalia was pretty cool too. She wore all black, torn skinny jeans with a lightning bolt t-shirt and a chain necklace. She kind of dressed like me.

For once, I think Bianca did something right. She chose some pretty good people to be friends with.

Bianca's friends hung out in our cabin for a little while longer, then they left. My sister left also. Thank the Gods everyone was gone, I didn't want to make things awkward if I asked them to leave.

Now, Will and I were alone. It was amazing. We could actually hear ourselves talk again.

Will smiled at me once everyone had been a long way out the door, "I'm glad that's over." Will always seemed to read my mind, "Me too."

Will kissed me gently on the lips, "I've been waiting to do that all morning." I grinned, "I've been waiting for you to do that all morning too." Will laughed, a short, cute laugh, "Sorry to keep you waiting, I got held up."

I looked into Will's eyes and said, "Well, why were you held up from kissing this?" I gestured to myself and Will looked at me seriously, "Well, I had to get something for you." I asked, "What exactly was so important, that you neglected my lips?" Will leaned in and kissed me, "That."

I chucked, "Will, you didn't kiss me because you were going to kiss me?" Will put his palm to his forehead, "You know what Death Boy? Shhhh. It's still early in the morning." I was laughing now.

Eventually, when I stopped, I said, "You're too cute, Sunshine." Will sat up and looked at me, "I am not cute, I am handsome." I blushed, "Well, in my opinion, you're both."

Will brushed his hand against my face, "And you're adorable and have a highly attractive face." I giggled, "Really Will? I have a 'highly attractive face'?

Will got up off the bed and looked down at me, "Well, you have a nice face and I like it a lot." I tried my best not to burst into hysterical laughter when I answered him, "Why thank you."