Chapter 2: Will's POV

The new kid, Nico, was in the infirmary today. On my orders of course. He was shy, but it was cute on him.

I treated Nico, cleaning off the wound on his chest, which made me blush.

Before he left, I grabbed his wrist and said, "Do you want to hang out some time?"

What had I been thinking? Why would Nico like me? I'm just a talentless son of Apollo.

I thought about all of this when the chaos at the campfire died down. Nico was a son of Hades. That was no surprise.

He wore all black and had ebony colored hair, which suited his pale complexion.

After the campfire returned completely back to orange, Nico came over to me. He sat down and smiled, "So, when do you want to hang out?"

I studdered, "H-How about now." Nico stood up and offered me his hand, which I took gratefully. Nico's hand lingered on mine for a moment longer than needed and we both blushed, pulling away.

Nico and I took a walk on the edge of the strawberry fields, his hand occasionally brushed mine and every time, we both pulled away.

Finally I turned to Nico, a blush creeping onto my cheeks. I studdered, "N-Nico, are you g-" He cut me off, "Yeah, but why would you care?" I finally took Nico's hand in mine, "Because I am too."

Nico flushed bright red, which accented his pale skin, "That's... Amazing." I squeezed his hand slightly harder, "Yeah it is."

Nico and I returned to the campfire shortly after that, still hand in hand. None of the campers seemed to take notice, except Annabeth. She was a child of Athena, they noticed everything.

Annabeth strolled up to us, her curly blonde hair thrown into a messy bun. She smiled, her eyes wild with exitment, "Will! Oh my god. You finally found someone. Congratulations!" I turned scarlet red, "Annabeth! Shut up!"

___________________________
I know they're not 16 when Nico arrives at the camp, but that's the whole point of a fanfiction. So don't get mad at me or hate me for changing their ages.