Chapter 17: Nico's POV

Today, Will and I left camp to go to the movies. It was my idea, but it probably wasn't my best one.

We were going to see "Woman in Black 2," because I had heard it was good. I also heard it was scary, Will always gets super scared when he sees horror films. That's why I chose this movie, he's probably cuddle up to me and hold my hand.

Will and I entered theater 10 and got seats towards the middle. They are the best seats in my opinion.

As soon as the movie started, Will gripped onto my hand. He was scared already.

Throughout the whole movie Will kept a tight grip on my hand, he didn't let go once. It was nice, his hand always clasped with mine.

It was the perfect date.

After the movie was finished, Will and I went back to camp and fell asleep in comfortable silence.

When I woke, Will had already left for the infirmary. I wish he had woken me so I could say good bye to him, maybe give him a kiss.

I got up and dressed, then went to my morning classes. The whole morning went through in a blur. I just wanted to get back to my cabin and see Will. I miss him.

I wish we didn't have to be apart all day. Why can't we just spend forever together?

When Will got back from his shift, he told me he had good news. He wouldn't tell me what it was though. He promised me he'd tell me after a nap.

So we took a nap. It was a long nap. Four long hours of nightmares, four long hours of agony, four long hours of living through my pain all over again.

When I woke up this time, I tried my best to hide how shaken up I was. It worked, for now.

Will adjusted himself on the bed so he was facing me, "Nico, we're leaving camp and starting a life together. I got us both into college." I grinned, "Great. When do we leave?"