Chapter 28: Will's POV

Reyna and Annabeth, who had come here to help with the wedding, began preperations.

I didn't know what they were planning, but it had to be something big. They were always running off when Nico and I came around.

Geez. We said Reyna could help plan, not plan it for us.

Then Reyna had to bring Annabeth into this. How much worse could it get?

Just as I was hoping things couldn't get worse, Reyna approched, followed by an exited looking Annabeth.

That couldn't be good.

Reyna yelled from across our yard, "Will! Nico! We have some news!" That definatly wasn't good.

When Annabeth and Reyna reached our porch, I asked, "What kind of news?" Annabeth grinned, "Jason, Piper, Leo, Calypso, Percy, Clarisse, Nyssa, and a few others from camp decided to come for the wedding."

Nico laughed, "That's great, but when is the wedding?" Annabeth grinned, "In two days." I slid a hand through my messy blond hair, "How do you plan so fast? You've only just heard the news last week."

Annabeth laughed, "Oh, would you like to know?" Nico nodded and Reyna replied simply, "It's a girl thing. You wouldn't get it."

Then the two girls were off.

The daughter of Bellona got along surprisingly well with the daughter of Athena. I was amazed. A roman child of war and a greek child of wisdom became best friends.

Nico looked over at me as they retreated, he was nervous. I smiled at him, "What's wrong?" Nico looked at me sincerely, "Do you want kids?"

I was shocked at first, but I collected myself. I replied quite complexly, "Well yes, but we have to get through college first. Then we have to make sure at least one of us has a stable job. Plus we have to be old enough to take care of them." Nico smiled, "I can live with that."

I stole a glance at Nico, only to find him grinning like an idiot. Nico noticed me looking at him and blushed, "What?" A smile played at my lips, "Oh nothing. I just didn't take you for the motherly type." Nico retorted, "I told you there was no male or female dominance in this relationship."

I cracked a smile and began laughing, "Sorry. You're just really cute when you're upset." Nico whined, "Will. Seriously?" I nodded, "Yup. You're being cute right now." Nico frowned, "No, I meant you did that just to make me upset?"

I thought for a moment, "No, I was being serious about that. I didn't think you'd want kids." Nico hugged me, "Well I do." I gently squeezed Nico, "I'm sorry I made you upset."

Nico kissed me lightly on the cheek, "It's okay Sunshine." He took a breath, "I forgive you."
___________________________
Sorry for the short chapter. I am ill and have been sleeping all day. I still felt as though I needed to update for you though. I didn't want to disappoint any of my readers.