Chapter 5: Nico's POV

Will smiled at me, "Sunshine?" I nodded, "Yeah, because you're my one and only sunshine." Will laughed, "I thought it was just because I was a son of Apollo." I chucked painfully, "Well, that too."

Will kissed me on the forehead, "Nico, you have to promise me you won't use anymore 'Underworld Magic'." I nodded, "Okay Sunshine, I promise."

Soon enough, I was asleep.
I had nightmares about Tartarus.

They were surounding me, whispering things. Their talons scraping against the rough landscape.

The smell. It was awful, too much death. Too much pain, endless accounts of agony.

Help! A scream cut through the darkness. Help me!

I ran through the crowd of creatures, only to find the scream had come from me.

I woke with a start. Will was shaking me, trying to get me to wake up.

Soon, I was sobbing into Will's chest, he didn't seem to mind. He just kept stroking my hair and telling me 'Everything is going to be okay.'

I looked up at Will, "Thank you for being here, Will." Will kissed me on the forehead and grinned, "You're welcome, Death Boy."

Will spent the whole night with me, he pulled up an extra hospital bed and slept next to me.

When I woke up, his hand was clasped with mine. I smiled at the sight of him, he looked so cute.

I repositioned myself, hoping Will would continue to sleep, but he didn't. Will woke up.