Chapter 20: Will's POV

This chapter is dedicated to my biggest readers missmae203 Emily_Child_of_Ares childofdeath67812 kathy1432 @BookwormWeird-Turtle and @DarkBloodRedRose
___________________________
I returned to Nico's cabin after I had packed the rest of my clothes to find him asleep on his bunk. His head was nestled into his knees. That's when I realized he was having another one of his nightmares.

I ran over to Nico and lightly shook his shoulder. I knew it was dangerous to wake him, but he was shaking and his breath was quickened. I don't think his mind could take anymore torcher.

I said gently, "Nico." Nico tensed even further. I shook him once more, this time I was less careful.

Nico's eyes jolted open and he thrashed as an instinct. He ended up hitting me in the ribs, causing me to end up on the floor. Apparently Nico was stronger than he looked.

From what I could see on the floor, Nico had calmed down. He started sobbing and apologizing to me repetedly. I got up painfully and crawled into bed with Nico, wrapping my arms around him in the process.

Nico cried into my chest, "I'm... Sorry... I... Didn't... Mean... To." I cuddled him closer to me, "I know you didn't mean in Death Boy." Nico cried even harder, "I... Hit... You." I kissed Nico on the forehead, "It's okay Neeks."

Nico looked up at me, "Will, I'm so sorry for hitting you. I'm such a bad boyfriend." I stopped him with a kiss, "No, you're the best boyfriend ever and I love you." Nico smiled through his tears, "I love you too."

There was a knock at the Hades Cabin door, so I picked Nico up and went to answer it. It was Hannah. She smiled and greeted the both of us, "Hey guys, it's time for the sing-a-long." I replied with a sigh, "We'll be there in a few minutes.

Hannah closed the door, leaving Nico and I alone. I tried to put him down on the floor, but he whined, "Will, carry me please?" I couldn't resist, he was just so cute, "Fine."

Nico and I walked out of the front door to go to our last campfire. We were off to college tomorrow. I'm sure we'd visit, but we wouldn't be campers anymore, we'd be students.

When we arrived, we got weird looks and sideways stares, but I continued to cradle Nico in my arms. I didn't care what they thought, they should accept us for who we are.

Clarisse approached us. 'Oh great!' I thought to myself. She stood bashfully in front of Nico and I, "I'm sorry for being rude to you. I was just jelous that you had the courage to come out." I was baffled and I assumed by the noise Nico made, he was too.

I was the first to break the silence, "What do you mean?" Clarisse blushed, "I'm gay too." Nico smiled, "Well good for you Clarisse. I hope you find the courage to come out some time soon."

Clarisse stood in the middle of the ring around the campfire, she cleared her throat and yelled in a high voice, "I'm gay!"