Chapter 8: Will's POV

Part of me was happy that Nico got to go back to his cabin, but another part of me was sad that I didn't get to spend my nights and work hours with him.

At least Nico was happy about it. That's all that mattered in this situation.

I walked Nico home to his cabin and surprisingly, he asked me to stay.

When we walked in, Bianca was packing up her things. She looked up and saw us, "Hey guys, I'm staying at Annabeth's cabin tonight."

Nico and I glanced at each other. Nico smiled at his sister, "All right, Bianca. Have fun." Bianca stopped packing for a moment and stood up to look at us, "You two are a couple, right?" I smiled proudly, "Yup."

Nico found my hand to add emphasis to my previous statement.

Bianca grinned and walked over, wrapping Nico in a hug. She grabbed her bag and left the cabin, heading over to the Athena Cabin.

I looked over at Nico and brushed a piece of hair behind his ear, "That was convienient." Nico smirked at me, "So, where were we?" I shrugged, not knowing what he was talking about.

Then it hit me. The kiss.

I sighed, "Nico, I don't want this to turn into something you're going to regret." Nico cupped my cheek, "Hey, I never said I was going to take my clothes off, Sunshine."

Before I could say anything more, Nico had already began kissing me. Yeah, the kiss was nice, but I didn't want it to turn into something different.

Nico pushed his tongue against my lips, indicating he wanted entrance. I let his tongue roam freely in my mouth, as I twirled the ends of his hair.

Soon, we were both laying on the bed, gasping for air. Nico was right, he had no intention of taking his clothes off.

Instead of taking the night any further, we mutually decided that a walk would be best, considering we had both been inside so long.

Nico slipped his hand into mine as we left his cabin. We walked along the edge of the water. It was a very beautiful sight, the water was crystal blue. It was quite romantic, but we had to get going before the patrol harpies caught us.

Nico and I fell asleep in his cabin because nobody was going to be there.

When I woke, nearly all Bianca's friends were in the cabin. Jason, Piper, Annabeth, Percy, Leo, Calypso and Thalia were all looking at us. When Nico woke up, all Hell broke loose.

He opened his eyes and started yelling, "Bianca! What the Hades!" Bianca climbed down off her bunk, "You guys just looked so cute. I had to show all of my friends." Nico turned a bright shade of red, "You're just lucky I can't use Underworld magic." Bianca laughed, "Oh, am I supposed to be scared?" Nico looked serious now, "Not as scared as you should be of your vanity."

Bianca blushed, remembering she had tripped over the vanity a few days before.

Percy laughed, "You just got burned." Leo lit his fingertip up for emphasis and echoed Percy, "Burned!" Bianca bursted out laughing. When she stopped she said, "Nico. You are awful when you wake up." I rubbed the back of my neck, "Actually, he's only this way when you're here in the morning."

Bianca looked offended, "Really Nico?" Nico nodded nervously, "Yeah. Well, you won't leave me alone about this whole relationship thing."

Bianca grinned wickedly, "I'm your sister, I'm not supposed to leave you alone about anything."