Chapter 26: Will's POV

I laced my arms around Nico's waist and smiled against his neck, "I thought you wanted to wait." Nico sighed, "What can I say? You're a compelling person." My smile faded, "Nico, you did this for me. Didn't you?"

Nico twisted in my grasp so he could face me, "No." I kissed him on the forehead, "Baby, I told you I could wait."

Nico hugged me tight, "I know, but I couldn't." I grinned, "Nico?" I took a breath,"I've been wanting to ask you this for sometime now."

Nico and I stood there and enjoyed each other's company. Out of nowhere I picked Nico up bridal side and carried him into the living room, where he sat on my lap as I turned on Netflix.

Nico and I decided on watching Soul Eater, my favorite anime of all time. Of course, Nico didn't know it was my favorite, but it seemed to be his also.

Unknowingly, I had been stroking Nico's black silk hair, which had put him to sleep by the second episode.

I smiled at how angelic he looked. It seemed as if his last name fit, diAngelo, of angels. He wasn't scary at all, especially while he was sleeping. Waking Nico up though, was a different story.

Nico needed to be woken up. I had to tell him something. Something quite important.

I woke Nico up and tgen stood up, him still clinging onto me. I smiled and took in his perfection. I set him down on the floor, where he stood groggily.

I gave Nico a quick glance and got down on one knee. Nico gasped and his eyes welled up with tears before I even asked. I smiled at him, "Nico? Will you marry me?" Nico bursted into a fit of tears, "Of course I will Sunshine."

I pulled out a small black box, which now replaced the one where my blades once dwelled. I pulled out the silver ring and slid it on Nico's finger. His engagement ring.

Nico looked absolutely perfect in that moment, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Nico wiped away his tears and helped me up, "I love you so much." I replied, pulling him into an embrace, "I love you too."

I kissed Nico softly on the lips, "I don't plan on leaving you. Ever." Nico whispered into my lips, "Well neither was I."

___________________________
I think this is it. This story has come to an end, but as I said in a previous author's note, if I get to 2k reads I will write a sequel or a similar fanfic. So get reading.