"Follow and fear, how does that go together?" Killian asked.

"Follow because you can inspire and create something wonderful. Fear because others will fear to let you down... Trust me, I get that all the time... My best friend... Well, officially my maid but she's my best friend, don't tell my father... She dropped my hairpin, simple thing really I had it since I was a little girl and she was terrified I'd be upset but I put a spare one in my hair and gave her one then took the blame when my father found the broken one... I see that in you Killian... We're a lot alike," Esme said.

"You just insulted yourself, princess," Killian said.

"Rather me than you... Can't have you losing your handsome face," Esme chuckled and stood up as she offered her hand to him, "Join me for cake before you get back on that ship, sailor?" Esme said.

"I'm a simple..." Killian said and sighed.

"You're a man, Killian Jones. You're human, deckhand or not. I don't care what you do, just who you are inside," He looked at her as she smiled and he took hold of her hand then she helped him up, "There we go... You're back on your feet... Come on, one slice," Esme said.

"You're a pushy princess," Killian said.

"Hmmm... I know, I see what I want, I like what I want and I go for it... And right now, I want to put a smile on that face of yours," Esme said and led him towards the party as he slightly smile while he followed after her.

End of Flashback

Killian woke up from Elaine shaking him, "Love, everything okay?" Killian asked.

"You were taking in your sleep... Something about a simple deckhand and a drunk... I would've let you sleep longer but we need all hands on deck... So to speak," Elaine said.

"Speaking my language, lass. What do you need?" Killian asked.

"But first... You're more than a deckhand and drunk... Because you're not a deckhand, you're so much more and you're a drunk but there's a man behind the drunk, and I like him," Elaine smiled and Killian stared at her in shock, "Something I said?" Elaine asked.

"Esme... She said something similar when we met," Killian said.

"You were a deckhand? I thought you were always a pirate," Elaine said.

"Oh, no... There's more behind that tale," Killian said.

"Will you tell me the story of Killian Jones the man one day?" Elaine asked.

Killian smiled, "Sure love, one day I will," Elaine stood up offering him her hand, he glanced at her hand then her, he smiled and took her hand but she pulled him up, "Still the same strength," Killian said.

"I take that as a compliment," Elaine said and chuckled softly before she walked over to her sisters.

Some Lost Boys dragged Neal's unconscious body through the undergrowth. They arrived at a wooden cage and they locked him up, inside, "You heard Pan. You know what to do," Felix said.