"You can call them whatever you like. Baelfire and Priscilla will not be part of it," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Oh, they're already a part of it. The question is, what are you willing to do to get them back?" Pan said.

"I'm gonna make you regret ever asking that question," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Oh, I understand you're upset. Most parents' worst fear is that their children will be taken away from them. Hence why I'm back for Priscilla," Pan smirked at him, "You'll never play the father role for her, you'll always be something else to her. But that fear the most have, isn't yours, is it, Rumpel? No. You're not afraid Baelfire will be taken from you. You're afraid he'll leave with Priscilla. After all, being abandoned is what you're good at, isn't it? Everyone you've ever known has left, haven't they? Like Bae's mother, Milah. Not to mention your own father. Why should Baelfire be any different?" Pan said.

"You're wrong," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Am I? Well, let's find out, shall we? You ask Baelfire and Priscilla if they want to come to Neverland with me or stay here with you. If they want to stay, I'll leave and never return, I want my daughter happy after all. Deal?" Pan said.

"I don't have to make any deals with you," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"But why wouldn't you, if you're so sure they'll stay?" Pan said.

End of Flashback

The Lost Boys danced around a fire while banging sticks together as drums played. Pan looked over and saw Henry and Julia sitting on a log by a fire, he stood up and walked over to them, "You don't want to join in the celebration, Julia, Henry?" Pan asked.

 Pan looked over and saw Henry and Julia sitting on a log by a fire, he stood up and walked over to them, "You don't want to join in the celebration, Julia, Henry?" Pan asked

"Nothing to celebrate," Henry said.

"Nothing to celebrate? Henry, Julia, this whole party is to celebrate you two," Pan said.

"Us? Why?" Julia asked.

"Because you've come to save magic, of course. And I, for one, can't think of a reason more deserving of celebration than that. Just look at them," Pan said as they turned to the Lost Boys.

"We're not like them. Or you," Henry said.

"Sure you are. You're still children. Maybe a song will get you on your feet," Pan said as he took out his musical wooden pipe and started to play a song.

 Maybe a song will get you on your feet," Pan said as he took out his musical wooden pipe and started to play a song