ROOFTOP KISSES | PJM

———ROOFTOP KISSES———

CHRISTMAS TREE
kim taehyung
1:11 ━━━•──────── 3:59
⇄  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  ↻

—i just want to be where you are

WELCOME TO SEMIBLUES' ROOFTOP KISSES!

Before we go ahead and read PJM's story, please keep in mind that this is PURE FICTION!!! So no, whatever trait they possess here does not reflect who they are in real life. They are simply a faceclaim (? Not really but you get the gist) for this AU, though there will be some known personalities that will be manifested in the story to make it more comfy to read and easy to relate (cuz the boyos are our comfort persons)

Note, Bangtan and other cameos does not belong to me. They belong to themselves, and themselves only. No one could claim them because who tf does that? However, my OC(s) and my plot belongs to me!! So please, don't plagiarize my work!!

And no, this is not an xreader story, if you're looking for that then i'm sorry. I'm not quite comfortable writing xreader stories, and i think those type of characters are too common and lacks personality (but its just my opinion. Everyone has different opinion on this matter)

If, and only if, Rooftop Kisses is similar to a different story, please know that it is coincidental. Great minds think alike, that's all.

If you want proof that this plot did really came from me, I got the idea to write this story through a call I was in and heard two of my friends 'argue' about simple things. I found it cute hihi

Without further ado, let's get to the story!

———

started: OCTOBER 04, 2021 (yes way before i made this acc)
published: JANUARY 10, 2022
completed: