023. uneducated marvel fan

ROWAN SANTOS London, England

  "ROWAN, HOW ARE YOU and Jack doing then?" My father asked me when settling the cutlery on the table with the help of Ivan, who had an annoyed face the entire time

"Next time you ask me to help you, I better get money." Ivan groans and sat besides me on the dining room table, "Speaking of money..."

I see where he's going with this.

"No, i'm not buying you a phone to cry out loud." I slapped his arm back when he slapped mine first, "pare de me dar um tapa idiota!" (stop slapping me idiot!) I squealed.

"Then stop slapping me back." I followed his words and watch him take a deep breathe.

"Rowan, your an adult, stop slapping your brothers arm." My dad crossed his arms together and sighed, "And you Ivan, stop annoying your sister before I make you Mr Harris' apple pie.

No hate to Mr Harris but boy can that man not cook well. Last time he tried to bake cupcakes that somewhat managed to stay raw after leaving it in the oven for the amount of minutes it was supposed to be in for.

"Amara!" My dad yells out from the kitchen, "Dinner is ready now!" We all gathered around the table and waited for my mum to come down.

"Sorry, sorry! I'm here now." My mum laughs before placing food on her plate. "Ivan, stop slapping your sisters arm." She warned him.

Ivan gave me one of the most dirtiest looks before kicking me. I let out a welp and just watch him innocently get his food from the middle of the table. "You're so dead." I mouth to him.

"Mum, Rowan's threatening me. We cannot accept this behaviour in this household." Ivan stated himself be slamming his hands onto the table. "Rowan how could you!" Did I tell you Ivan would be a great actor?

"Did you know I prefer Davi over you?" I stuck my tongue out at him like I was some 6 year old.

"Well did you know I preferred Neymar over you. He'd get me a phone if I asked him." Ivan smirks at me. Didn't really think this through did he?

"How will you ask Neymar if you don't have a phone." I smirk back which made his face drop. "Stay shocked now give me my spoon back!"

"Okay that's enough." My dad shook his head. Ever since me and Jack started dating, he's been curious on how both of us have been. I mean to course he would, he's my dad in the end of the day, "What did you and Jack do today?"

"Oh well I went back to the office like always and he stayed with me whilst I sorted some work out. The usual basics." I nod.

Then the sound of continuous knocking started making noise from the front door.

"Ivan, get the door." I groan.

He didn't bother to try and fight back so he just lazily stood up and answered the door. "Oh my goodness, i'm going to faint." Ivan over dramatically yells, "It's you again." I heard the door then suddenly shut.