002. ill see u again

ROWAN SANTOS october 2020

instagram

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆: 𝗱𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗮, 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟭,𝟳𝟬𝟭,𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘀: clouds ☁️
𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗱: 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀...

blanche fittayy mommas
username i love this friendship

neymarjr gorgeous ❤️

hunterschafer fit fit fit fit
rowansantos 👾👾👾
username i miss them together

username mommy 🧍‍♂️

...

"BLANCHE! ROWAN" the cameras yell towards the both of us. we both stood side to side and posed towards the paparazzi that were taking photos of us.

it's been a couple of months since i flew back home to the uk, a month since i found out the guy who blanche was texting was non other than ben chilwell, chelsea footballer.

today it was blanche's movie premiere clouds and me being her manager, i had to be there. "you look hot." blanche mumbled to me with a huge smirk written on her face.

"psh you look hot aswell." we both laughed before moving along the red carpet.

"ooo! ben is calling for me, i'll see you inside ro." i tuned my head and saw ben chilwell, who was on the carpet, waving at both of us.

"yeah leave me for your boyfriend!" i yell after her as she turns around a stuck her tongue at me. bitch, but i still love her.

i noticed a taller guy besides ben who was staring at me quite intensely. wouldn't lie if i said he was really cute and very tall. blanche looked even smaller besides the guy besides ben.