015. wedding plans

ROWAN SANTOS

  "EWW TAKE YOUR hand off my sisters b-" I threw a pillow towards Ivan which sent me stumbling down

"EWW TAKE YOUR hand off my sisters b-" I threw a pillow towards Ivan which sent me stumbling down. God I hope this kid doesn't cry, "mum? Rowan pushed me!" Ivan went screaming up the steps.

Once finally waking up properly, It took me quite a bit to find out where I was. I looked around and I was laying on top of Kai with his hand on my back. Kai.

holy shit, holy shit

"Quit moving my goodness, I'm sleeping." Kai mumbles below me and hugged me tighter. I told myself I wasn't going to have a wattpad moment, but here we are I guess.

But I was enjoying this very much

"Kai let go of me, I need to pee." I gently tugged on his hair which made him groan but let go of me, I took the opportunity to run up the stairs and lock myself in the bathroom.

"Rowann..." His morning voice was hot, especially since his voice has gotten deeper since, "come back, I'm cold!"

Once finishing my bathroom break, I went back in the living room and sat on Kai's lap with him still laying down. I turned on the news and of course it was in German, as-well as other programs.

"Come back, I'm cold." Kai held onto my waist and pulled me back on top of him and shut his eyes, at this point I could careless since I was watching an advertisement for one of Blanche's series that was coming out next year.

"Quit complaining, I'm here you big baby." I put my arms under his shirt so they could stay warm and my head resting on his chest.

"Kai can you help me make breakfa- oh, okay." Kai tilt his head to the side to wave at his mother before tilting it back and burry his head against my neck, "I'll just do it myself, yeah uh."

His poor mum walked inside the kitchen probably a bit stunned, to be fair if I walked in on my son and someone else on top of each other I'd rush out myself.

"Kai i'm going to help your mum." I placed my hand over his mouth so I wouldn't hear him complain about how cold he was.

"Morning, first it's not what it looks like." I raised my hands in defence when walking into the kitchen and helped Kai's mum making pancakes.

"It's okay love, just slightly reminded me how you and him would always cuddle years ago whilst me and his dad would watch some boring show." Mrs Havertz lightly laughs and started setting the table, "Plus I'm happy that you and Kai are still talking like before, did he tell you about the whole situation?"

The situation where he got bullied on the bus to the point he walked to school which is fucking 20 minutes away from here? Yeah he did.

"Yeah, he told me about it last night. I just feel so angry at Tate and Riley yet Kai is hanging out with Tate now, I don't know I wasn't here to find out how that even happened." I let my hands move around before putting the pancake batter on the pan.

"Like you know Tate and Riley always bullied us, especially Kai. Gosh I don't know why that really bothers me." I continued ranting and watched the pancake slowly cook.

"Probably because you still care for him Ro, from the day you and your parents left Germany I knew that wasn't going to be the last time you and Kai would see one another. It's like I manifested it all." My head turned slightly to the left and looked at Kai's mum smile.

"Of course I still care for him." It was very obvious.

"Are you sure them feelings for him haven't gone, you two were adorable when you started dating." Her arm sling around my shoulder which made me look up.

"Psh no, you already know I'm talking to someone." The mention of Jack slightly made me smile, I was still dying to meet him but whatever.

"That you haven't met, but still is a charmer."

"Ooo thanks," Kai walks from behind and took a pancake from the plate, "I couldn't sleep anymore since someone left me to freeze." Kai glances at me.

"Shut up, you took most of the blanket last night." I nudged him in the chest that sent Kai groaning.

"Hmm whatever, morning mum." Kai kissed his mums head and sat on the countertop and watched me cook.

"About last night..." Kai mumbles quietly and fiddled with the ends of my hair.

"Yeah, i'm still upset over that whole situation about you getting bullied. If only I didn't block you." Since last night I hadn't let this topic slip away, I feel guilt for all this.

"Do you actually think we might get married one day?" Kai somewhat changed the subject and lifted up my left and, he stared at the fake ring for a bit before placing it back down.

"Maybe time will tell," I flipped the pancake, "you never know what's going happen, whatever happens happens. We can't always keep our childhood promises."

This time so fully faced Kai to see his mum had left the room, probably watching some German show.

"Maybe, but if we do ever get married, Rowan... I still got our dream wedding cake reserved in my drawers upstairs, extra chocolate on top with gold sprinkles."

"So if we ever get married Kai, I want a three layered chocolate cake." I took a notebook out of Kai's drawer and took a pencil from his pot. I started drawing how I always wanted our wedding cake to be like.

"Kids you're only 10, aren't you still young to get married?" My mum laughs as well as Kai's mum and gathered around us on his bed.

"It's never to late or early to plan a cake Amara, we're just thinking ahead so we don't stress about it when we're older." Kai sent a huge smile and watched me draw out our cake.

"Okay so I want extra chocolate on top with gold sprinkles as-well! What about you Kai?" I briefly drew out the cake and decorations O wanted.

"I want golden sprinkles in the middle of the cake so when we cut it, it rains gold! Then I want extra vanilla icing because me and Rowan like that." Kai stuck his tongue out whilst writing and smiled once he finished.

"That's a humongous cake guys!" Kai's brother laughed and sat besides me, "Can't wait to eat that in years time. Keep a hold on it, it'll become useful in years."

"And it'll have extra vanilla icing Kai." He smiled at the thought of me remembering our wedding plans.

But the more I think about it, the more I want it to actually become a reality.

author speaks
OKAYYYY i kinda posted a chapter like this before wattpad decided to delete this book and ye i kinda changed it abit but if u remember plus i don't actually know kai's family's name so ima just make it up 🤪

and i did publish another book, a fiction book, and u should check it out if ya want lollss. it's called ARLO btw :)

 it's called ARLO btw :)

I LOVE U CHILLYS💓