011. mr and mrs russo

KAI HAVERTZ Aachen, Germany

  TWO DAYS had easily went by and here we are now, I'm back home

TWO DAYS had easily went by and here we are now, I'm back home. During our short trip I guess Val's feelings switched, she became more quiet. Rowan did remember her, she was hurt that she couldn't tell Rowan how much she had missed and needed her for the past 6 or whatever years.

Here's the thing about Valentina, she grew up practically by herself since her parents were never really around, the Santos family had always welcomed her with open arms like they fed her and taken care of her. Her family never really did that.

"We're back!" Us four entered the house, but I was immediately stopped by a familiar looking child. "Well it's about time, I'm so bored in this house like the TV doesn't even speak English! Now how am I supposed to watch Spiderman without subtitles Kai?" Ivan groans and tugged on my leg.

"Well, hello to you." I laughed at Ivan and carried the child in my arms, he told me he doesn't like being carried because he's almost 6, but I love pissing him off. "And what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in school...back In England?" I sternly looked at him. "Psh please, Rowan's rich." Ivan scoffs.

"Wait, that's Rowan's brother?" I heard Valentina behind me, I moved out of the way and faced Ivan towards her. This kid was fucking staring at her with love heart eyes. "Are you single by any chance?" Ivan jokes making me, Jace and Val laugh, Grey on the other hand laughed louder which was obviously fake.

"Dad why is Ivan here?" I yelled from the living room whilst watching Ivan play with my old toys, during that he was watching spider-man in German.

"Because the Santos family are out right now catching up with Amara's family. Someone should be picking Ivan up soon, but isn't he adorable?" My dad points out once I stood besides him, "And we had a nice catch up earlier. Anyway you kids go down to Mr Russo's, me and your mum will take care of Ivan."

Mr Russo was an old guy who owned his own desert shop just down the street of Rowan's old home, and only a 5 minute walk from the field. We were definitely his favourite customers, but deep down we knew Rowan and Val were his and his wife's personal favourite.

I remember when Rowan would ask Mr Russo if he ever met Selena Gomez since he had the last name as Alex Russo who was played by Selena in Wizards of Wavery Place but be aware she was only like 8.

It's quite weird to know that Rowan personally knows Selena Gomez.

...

"Ahh Mr Havertz, I see Chelsea has been doing you well." Mr Russo smirks as him and his wife came from behind the counter and hugged me tightly as-well as the rest of the group.

"Danke."

"Do you all want the usual?" Mr Russo looked down and continued to type on the counter. The little bell on top of the door rang, us four had turned around to see Tate standing there.

"Thank God you're here, I think my invitation got lost so. Add an extra order for me Dom!" The thing about Tate was she was trying so hard to replace Rowan, she was frankly obsessed with her.

"Yeah whatever." Mr Russo rolled his eyes not even wanting to look at Tate. "Jeez he doesn't seem to like me." Tate sighed and held tightly onto my biceps.

"Please name one person who actually likes you that isn't Riley." Valentina scoffs and sat in the middle between Jace and Grey with Tate besides me.

"Psh easy, Kai." I just ignored her.

It was dark outside but I swear I could see a group of three people walking towards the shop with big puffs of smoke coming out of their mouths with a kid holding hands to one of them.

The door rang once more and it were the same people from before, they sunglasses on their faces in the dark. Odd.

"Well you don't see people coming inside a desert shop in sunglasses in the night." Jace mumbles when once of the workers placed our food down.

I kept my gaze on them until the one in the middle pulled their glasses off, that's when Mr and Mrs Russo's eyes widened.

ROWAN SANTOS

"No shit Sherlock, I'm flying back to LA for awhile so I can check on Blanche. Harry's been keeping me updated." I let a sigh of annoyance before inhaling my cigarette at the same time as Hunter and Troye.

"I'm telling mum you swear in front of me again." I look down at Ivan who held his tongue out at me. "Do it, I dare you." I then stuck my tongue out and stomped on the stick.

'THE RUSSO's DESERT SHOP'

I smiled once we finally arrived in front of our destination, I felt like I was a teenager once again when me and my friends would come here just after we went to the field or if we had homework together.

"So this is the infamous desert shop then?" Troye and Hunter stood on their cigarette before opening the purple door. I looked to the side of the wall to see mine and Kai's drawings standing proudly on the wall still.

This place hasn't really changed that much, it felt quite nostalgic. "Cute place, I see why you'd always come here. Very vintage instagram worthy." Troye waves his arms around and continued observing.

We all walked towards the counter where non other than Mr Russo was. "Hi welcome to desert shop we are only doing takeout now since we're closing soon but, what can I get for you today?" Mr Russo asked clearly not able to tel who I was due to these sunglasses.

"Uh can I get a bubble waffle with ice cream and sprinkles and just oreo ice cream for the little one?" I removed my glasses whilst Mr Russo was typing, once he looked up I saw his and his wife's eyes widen.

"Rowan Santos, you are all grown up!" Mrs Russo took her eyes off the dishes and ran towards me with her husband and crushed me with a hug. "Oh my God, we've seen your career taking off after you left and my goodness we are so proud." Mr Russo kisses my cheek.

"Thank you, I see this place has been going well." I have a smile before introducing everyone, "Oh right sorry this is one of my best friends, Troye. This is a Hunter, another close friend and this is..."

"You're son?" Mrs Russo's eyes lighten up and I heard someone scoff from behind me, but I don't bother turning around.

"No, my 5 year old brother." Ivan gradually became quiet and hid behind my leg. "Ivan I promise you they aren't scary, they're nice and maybe will give you food." I whisper to him and watch Mrs Russo pick him up and tickle him.

"What would you two like to order?" Hunter and Troye were occupied with Mr Russo, Mrs Russo placed Ivan down and cleared her throat.

"Let take me to your so called special booth where you always use to go to." Mrs Russo guided us four towards the table me and my friends would sit.

"Oh no, it's alright. There are people already there." I tried gesturing her but she kept denying. "No, no you'll like these people plus we're shut now and we cleaned all the tables." Mrs Russo winked at me.

"Move up meine lieben."

My eyes were immediately stopped on Jace, Val, Grey, Kai and... "You?!"

author speaks
well chelsea won today 7 - o lmfao.
crazy ass match hmmmm😰😰

ily all chillys 🤠