000. i'd stay if i could, but i can't

ROWAN SANTOS 2014

  "KAI STOP i'm going to die you idiot!" i slapped my boyfriends back repeatedly because he stupidly thought it'd be a good idea, "i'm only 15, i still have many years to live

"KAI STOP i'm going to die you idiot!" i slapped my boyfriends back repeatedly because he stupidly thought it'd be a good idea, "i'm only 15, i still have many years to live. i'm too young to die."

"don't worry, i would protect you from anything." kai looks up to me and kissed my lips as we continued walking down the field, that's till he tripped over a twig making us both tumble down with me landing on top.

"yeah, you were saying?" i rolled my eyes over his cockiness and watch his smirk turn into an annoyed sigh.

"well i still protected you, you landed on mt chest. be thankful rowan that your handsome boyfriend saved you from having a cut." kai stood up and held my hand as we found our way back to my driveway.

"shut up kai, but i still love you." i kiss his arm cheek as i fiddled around with my house keys and opened the door to be introduced with the smell of my mum and dad cooking.

"rowan take your shoes off!" my mother shook her head as she wore the 'chef of the house' apron kai had gotten her for valentine's day since he thought it's right to by his 'mother a gift, then his missus a gift, then the missus mother presents. "kai sweetheart, it's nice seeing you again darling but take your shoes off."

"yes, yes i will and it's nice seeing you again amara." kai laughs as he kissed my mothers cheek and proceed to take off his nike trainers, "the house smells nice. what are you making today?" the three of us walked into the kitchen to see my dad stirring the pot.

"grilled tilapia, now sit down you two." my dad turns around and point the tongs towards us signalling to sit.

"i'll help with the plates amara." kai stands up and took the plates out of my mums arms and laid out the table with me.

"thank you darling" my mum kissed his cheek as my dad brought over the food onto the table with kai helping him carry the jug of water.

god kai is too loving for this world.

"how's the journalism working out?" kai asked as we helped himself to food. another thing about kai was that he wasnt shy, well to my family anyway.

my mum and dad looked at one another with guilt across their faces, "you alright?" i ask my mum and sad as they watch me and kai send them confused glances.

"yeah, everything's fine, just fine" my mum mumbled the last part and continued eating.

weird