005. u are more than just a dream

KAI HAVERTZ weeks later...

  we were running through the crowds of sunflowers with my hand held against rowans

we were running through the crowds of sunflowers with my hand held against rowans. it felt like we were in some movie, or one of them perfume ads you'd see on tv. 10/10 recommend.

i lifted rowan and twirled her around and stopped running and placed my lips on hers, teenage romance these days.

"that was something." rowan laughed as we leaned into both our foreheads together, you could only hear birds in the background and our heavy breathing.

overall i was happy, happiest i've ever been.

"we should do that more..." rowan continues to breathe heavily before kissing my lips, "i wouldn't mind doing that again."

"same, god i love you." i held her hand once more and dragged her up the hill so we could sit and rest before going back home.

rowan took my phone from my pockets and started scrolling through my playlist until she clicked on one song.

"what are you doing?" i chuckle as i watch her place my phone down, she sat between my legs and rest her head on my chest. my hands started playing with her hair as we listened to the song.

"putting a song on, you have a problem with that kai?" she turns her head and smirked at me.

"psh no." i braided her hair with the spare hair tie she gave me, i then placed some dandelions from the grass and also placed them in her braid.

rowan held her phone at and opens snapchat, she recorded me doing her hair. i looked up and placed her a kiss on the lips. "i'm so showing this to my mum, be aware." rowan warns me.

"do what ever you want with it, but send it me." i place a sloppy kiss on the side of her face.

"ooo can we dance, my favourite part is coming up!" rowan stood up and held her hands out. i could resist the pretty girl in front of me, so i gave in.

"you were out of my league, all the things i believed. you were just the right kind, yeah, you were more than just a dream." me and rowan sang as we danced around the tree like reckless party animals.

i held my hand out for her, she accepted and i twirled her around. we laughed for a moment before continuing our actions.

we continued jumping around and dancing till the song gradually ended, "yeah, you are more that just a dream." we sang clearly off tune but we couldn't care.

"oh my god, i need to breathe." rowan laughs and breathes loudly as-well as me. she then stood up and kissed my lips.

"you are more than just a dream." we hugged for a moment, my head lazily rested on top of hers.

"did you just quote the song?" rowan mumbled against my chest.

"yep."

"she's is more than just a dream, mum." i sighed and flopped onto my bed. currently i was on call with my mum who's all the way in germany.

"then talk to her, let the anger aside kai." i could already tell my mum rolled her eyes, "you can't just keep it a secret, i want her to have my grandchildren."

"mum, no."

"what! i would love to have a mini rowan or kai running around, me and amara would be the best grandma's. carlos and your dad...uhh maybe not." i laughed at my mothers honesty.

"but no i'm not planning on having kids with her, or anyone."

"yeah that's because you're still in love with rowan kai, you just need to open your eyes more." she was right, i shouldn't be angry at her after years. but i can't control how i feel.

"but i have a reason to be mad, plus she has a girlfriend." i scratched my head, "well ex but then two are adored by the media, plus she probably has lots of people up in her dm's. like blanche told me she's been talking to this jack harlow person, i don't know who that is! i listen to german music mum!"

my english's wasn't perfect, there's no lie in that. i was rather shy to be honest. me and rowan were the quiet and shy people at school, over the years we got less and less shy. when she left i guess all my confidence got knocked.

rowan on the other hand, i've seen her everywhere on the internet after she left. paparazzi photo's with blanche, or photoshoots with her or even more paparazzi photos with headlines stating, 'rowan santos seen with...' practically that.

"kai that dosent matter, anyway she's back in london. talk to her, i've heard neymar is landing in london." my mum stated, i remember when she first met neymar, she adored him.

"fuck, i forgot he's watching us against burnley, thiago told us earlier today. great. why does it feel like after i signed for chelsea and moved to london, things that are linked to rowan are coming back into my life." i tell my mum, it's felt like that lately. after i saw her at that movie premiere, it's been odd.

"i think it's fate darling."

"you know i don't believe in that type of stuff mum."

"well i know fate when i see it, momma always knows best kai."

author speaks
i don't rly have anything to say or announce but hiiiiiiii 💓💘

i love u CHILLYS 👹