006. chelsea is bad, i feel dirty

ROWAN SANTOS england

instagram

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆: 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟳𝟮𝟲,𝟬𝟭𝟲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘀: baby sitting duty is not fun when you're back home
𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗱: 𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗷𝗿

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳...

...

  "DAVI COME ON you and Ivan can't hate each other forever." i rolled my eyes at Davi and Ivan, these kids refuse to sit together in a football stadium, "Quit being difficult Ivan, I promised you i'd buy you ice cream after."

"I didn't know you were taking me to a Chelsea match! Oh I feel dirty, disgusting and a traitor. Rowan...catch me!" Ivan pretends to faint. Unfortunately for me being his sister, I had to catch him.

"Ivan stop being dramatic." Davi rolls his eyes making Neymar shake his head.

"Davi don't say that. Ivan can't control that, he got his dramatic side from his sister." Neymar pointed towards my direction. I swear I could murder this grown man on the spot, he really knows how to get on my nerves.

"Thank you Ney!" Ivan rolls his eyes and sat in the middle between me and Davi with Neymar besides his son.

"Ney! Ro!" both our attention turned to Thiago who was on the pitch waving at us, "Hey Davi and Ivan, how are you two doing?" Thiago walked closer towards us, we all stood up and then walked towards him aswell.

"I feel dirty, I feel like I'm betraying psg." Ivan brutally says with Davi agreeing with him, "Chelsea is a poo poo team, why did you joinnnnn?" Ivan whines for like the hundredth time today. Thiago laughs at my brothers response, "Because Ivan, I need some changes in my life," The footballer ruffled his hair that took my ages to do.

When Thiago continues talking to the young boys, both me and Neymar had decided to it back down. Due to the coldness at this time in England, I hugged Neymar from the side. "Doesn't that guy look familiar? Too familiar?" Neymar pointed towards the right side of the pitch, Kylian. Well that's what he claims his name is.

"That's Kylian, but I'm not so convinced that's his name. Something about him seems odd or rather familiar, I don't know if I'm going crazy but I've been getting strange vibes when I'm around him." I squint my eyes and continued to look at Kylian, sometimes I'd see him sending me glances back.

"If only we could see the back oh his jersey..." Both of us sighed since the chelsea jacket was blocking his jersey. "Rowan!" My attention again falls to the pitch, this time I saw Ben Chilwell. Me and Ben have talked a bit back and fourth, but overall not that much. I waved back at Ben until I felt a strong nudge to my arm, "Neymar what the fu-"

I looked up and saw her,

Loren Barnet

Remember how I mentioned how Blanche broke up with her childhood lover because he cheated? Well Loren was the girl he cheated on her with, although her and Blanche were best friends, me and her were close aswell when I first met Blanche. Overall she's bad news, so I'm wondering why on earth she's here.

God I hate her so much, with a passion.

"What the fuck is Loren doing here?" I loudly whispered into Neymar's ear. Neymar knew about this situation between her and blanche, sad fact is that Neymar did have a little fling with Loren over the summer, so I guess he was quite frankly heartbroken over the news.

But besides that, Ivan was definitely Loren's number one public enemy.

"I don't know, but seems like her and Ben have gotten very close." Me and Neymar watched and listened to the two interacting, I swear I could of gagged at the sight of Loren kissing Ben's cheek.

"Alright then, well I'm taking Ivan for a pee. Ivan do you need to use the toilet?" My brother broke his gaze away from the screen and stood up. Despite him being an annoying ass, I still love him. Ivan held my hand's as I led him carefully down the steps, we walked through the tunnel where Thiago was and he led us towards the bathrooms.

"So, how's Chelsea treating you then?" Thiago looks towards me, we were stood outside the men's bathroom and waited for Ivan. "It's been good, still getting use to my way around London but I can always call you if I'm lost." both of us laughed.

"Okay let's go back now, I'm not done dissing Chelsea footballers." Ivan claps his hands together and exited the bathroom. "Ivan, did you wash you hands?" he turns around and nods, "Are you sure?"

"Rowan don't think so low of me, I'm more hygienic than you." this five year old will be the death of me, "Anyway bye Thiago!" Ivan started walking away without me, I quickly gave Thiago a good luck and ran after this kid.

"Ivan don't just leave me, I don't need you getting lost. Especially if mum finds out." I mumbled the last part. Walking through the tunnels I grabbed my phone out and started responding to my emails or messages from Blanche, but that was until I crashed into someone.

"Rowan you really need to wear your glasses more, mum tells you all the time." I hear Ivan tut making me hold my middle finger out at him, "I'm telling mum you're being mean again!"

"shut up Ivan." The person who I crashed into held their hand out, I happily accepted. Kylian. "Oh thanks kylian" I glanced at him up and down then smiled, "Sorry for crashing into you, some little idiot called Ivan wouldn't tell me I was about to walk into you." I turn to my baby brother who held his thumbs out.

"It's alright, unless you alright then i'm alright." Kylian must of sent one of the most uncomfortable smiles I've ever seen.

"Kai you still need to buy me a toy car since you lost mine." Ivan casually says whilst look down at his Nike trainers i had brought for him when I came back from LA.

"Yeah I will, bye now!" Kai turned more redder. I'm not going to act like I hadn't heard what Ivan just called, Kylian.

"What did you say your name was again?" I kept a firm grip on Kai's wrist, "This time, tell me the truth." I kept my eyes onto his, he didn't say a word. "Take your coat off, I want to see your shirt."

Kylian...or Kai slowly freed his wrist from my hands and took his Chelsea jacket off. 'HAVERTZ, 29'

fuck sakes.

author speaks
  mf drama and i wrote this chapter on ky laptop also just to clarify, wattpad on a laptop is quite fun ngllll.

and i used capital letters for once, i hope you're proud 👹

i love u chillys <3
💓💘💕💘