001. blanche, he's a red flag

ROWAN SANTOS brazil 2020

  "NEY WHERES the tv remote?" i call out for my cousin as i sat besides his son, davi, as a show we didn't know started playing

"dad almost finish cooking?" davi asked me as he decided to take my ipad away from my hands and watch some youtube videos, "papai is the food ready?!" davi yelled as his eyes were stuck onto the device in front of him.

"davi the screen's to close to your eyes." i shake my head and placed the ipad further away from his eyes, my dad would always tell me off if my phone or ipad was to close to my face.

"foods almost ready davi, and ro the remote should be on the coffee table!" neymar yells from the kitchen, "rowan i need you quickly!"

"i'll be right back, put something fun on the tv." i tell davi before kissing his head and walking into the kitchen, "what do you need help with?" ney turns around with a clueless expression written around his face.

he awkwardly scratched the back of his tattooed neck and smiled, "can you help me get the food out the oven?" idiot

"you're a grown adult who can't get their food out of the oven? idiota." i shook my head then placed the oven gloves around my hands and carefully grabbed tray in the oven.

"tia? is food ready?" i place the food on the table and turned around and the nine year old standing by the door way with the tv remote in his hands.

"yeah, sit down davi." i pat his head before running into the living room and grabbed my phone from the sofa, i walked back into the dinning room to see ney and davi impatiently waiting for me.

"about time, i'm hungry." davi stuffed his face into his food aswell as neymar, i guess it's true when they say father like son.

"wait i need to take a photo for instagram." neymar mumbled with his mouth filled with food. he fumbled around with the pockets of his joggers then grabbed his phone out, "smile you two."

neymar held the peace sign with me and davi smiling at one another in the background, "i love this, i'll set it as my home screen later." the footballer put his phone back into his pocket and we continued to eat.

"how are you feeling after thiago signed for chelsea?" ney looked back up at me and heavily sighed. thiago silva, one of neymars best mates yet former team mate in psg and brazil football team.

"i'm happy for him, just going to miss him since he'll be down in london, but at-least he'll be there with you but don't let him get to your mind, you support psg not chelsea" neymar joked around and faced davi who looked clueless.