"Wanna show me?"

Shawn pulled her closer so that she could feel his erection. "I think you know the answer to that."

"Let's go upstairs."

His eyes darkened with lust. "Or we could make love in front of the fire."

"My mom is upstairs and Hendrix is right here."

"So we need to behave like proper adults and fuck quietly in bed?"

Taryn rolled her eyes. "You're never quiet."

"Neither are you!"

She gyrated on top of him. "Well we're going to have to try. Although I guess we could go down to the basement."

"I thought you said it was unfinished."

"It is, but there's an old sofa down there."

He ran his hands over her round ass. "It's like we're high school kids."

"Only you'll probably last more than eight seconds and I'll undoubtedly get off."

"I want you to get off so many times that you lose count," he whispered in her ear.

"Good thing I'm at my sexual peak."

"I can't wait to climb Mount Taryn to experience that."

"Your cheesy jokes are making me reconsider being with you," she said with a straight face.

"Really? I can stop!"

She giggled. "I'm teasing." Standing up, she headed to the basement door. "C'mon."

They took the creaky old stairs down to the large open area. The ceiling was low, so Shawn had to stoop down slightly or else he'd hit his head on one of the exposed pipes. There were cobwebs in the corners, and the lightbulb that hung from the ceiling kept flickering ominously.

"This place just screams romance," he said facetiously.

"When I bought the place, I told my mom that it was like something out of a horror movie. I took a flashlight to every inch of it just to make sure there were no dead bodies. My first home improvement was having the washer and dryer moved upstairs so I wouldn't have to come down here."

"So why is there a couch?" he asked as he glanced over at the musty plaid 1970's relic.

"Jules and I tried to get it out, but it wouldn't fit through the door. It's a mystery as to how it got here, but it was in that spot when I moved in."

Shawn grabbed her hand and started towards the stairs. "I'm desperate to have sex with you, but not quite that desperate. While I'm here, I'll have my dad bring his chainsaw over and we'll get that dust-covered piece of crap out for you."

She laughed. "Okay okay...quiet sex it is, but it's times like this when it's clear you've spent over twenty years as a rich celebrity. I bet sixteen year old Shawn Mendes would have happily sat on that sofa if it meant he was getting laid."

"Naw. I had standards even then."

Taryn glanced around. "Honestly, Mama and I once lived in an apartment that wasn't much better than this."

His playful demeanor changed immediately. Wrapping his arms around her, he softly said, "I'm sorry about how I sounded. It came from a place of privilege, and I need to be more aware of that."

"You didn't offend me. It's just crazy to think how far I've come. Let's go upstairs."

After letting Hendrix out to pee, they went up to the master bedroom and closed the door, leaving the dog in the hallway. He let out a whimper and then plopped down to sleep.

Taryn stepped into her closet to retrieve something and then went to the bathroom to change, wash her face, and brush her teeth. Shawn sat on the edge of the bed and tried to not look as eager as he felt. When they'd had sex in the hotel room, it had been amazing but very rushed. He couldn't wait to make love to her the way she deserved. When she walked through the door, his jaw dropped.

"You like?" she asked.

"Jesus fucking Christ. You look hotter in that now than you did when you first wore it."

She had on a sexy short black nightgown that was so sheer that nothing was left to the imagination, though the lacy thong did offer a little bit of coverage.

She climbed onto his lap. "You remember?"

"You bought it in Belgium and then wore it after my Paris concert in 2028."

"Sometimes you astonish me."

Tapping his head, he told her, "My mental cloud drive has thousands of files on you and all of them are easily accessible. Unfortunately, I deleted all your photos on my phone, so my memory is all I have left."

"I have a whole box of things related to you. I took it to my mom's last year, but now it's in her storage unit."

He ran his hand over the bare skin of her thigh. "Letting go was never an option for us, was it?"

"Apparently not."

"That's why this feels so natural. We both kept our love alive all the years we were apart." His fingers moved between her thighs, working upward towards the thin lace barrier.

The anticipation was killing her, but at the same time, she didn't want him to hurry. "Loving you is like breathing for me."

He looked into her blue eyes and knew she was telling the truth. Lowering his head slightly, his lips found hers as his fingers slid inside her wet core. When she moaned softly into his mouth, his dick ached with need. "I'm going to make you feel so good, baby."

In one swift motion, he lifted her up and placed her on the bed. She watched as he removed all of his clothing, revealing his taut muscles and multiple tattoos. Then he knelt between her legs, pulled off her thong, and began pleasuring her with his tongue.

"Oh god!" she cried out.

"Shhh, honey. Your mom is just down the hall," he lifted his head to remind her.

Taryn grabbed a pillow and placed it over her face to muffle her numerous vocal responses to what he was doing so masterfully. He knew how to swirl his tongue around her clit with the perfect amount of pressure. Every now and then he'd stop and suck on the sensitive nub, which drove her wild. In no time at all, her free hand was fisting the gray sheets on the bed as an intense orgasm took over every cell in her body while her other hand held the pillow harder with hopes it would drown out her cries of ecstasy.

Using his mouth, he cleaned up her excess juices, relishing the way she tasted. Shawn kissed his way up her body until his lips found one of her pert nipples, and as he suckled it, her orgasm continued. As it was subsiding, he slid inside her, groaning loudly at how good she felt.

"Kiss me," she said breathlessly. "Maybe that will keep us quiet."

He did as instructed, and she found the taste of herself on his lips oddly intoxicating. As he rhythmically moved in and out of her, their kiss deepened to the point that they both had to stop to breath. Shawn bit his bottom lip to keep from crying out as he released inside her, though she couldn't help but let out a string of loud gasps at his final hard thrusts.

He collapsed next to her, his body damp with sweat. "That was just the beginning."

"Are you talking about tonight or the rest of our lives?"

"Both," Shawn whispered before giving Taryn a sweet kiss on the shoulder.