~26~

Shawn moaned as Taryn's wet mouth enclosed around his swollen shaft. "Jesus, baby, that feels so good."

He felt her fingers encircle the base with just the right amount of pressure as her hand began pumping up and down while her tongue swirled around the tip. He grasped the sheets, knotting the Egyptian cotton in his fists as he tried to hold back. It was no use; within moments he exploded in her waiting mouth as he cried out from the intense pleasure.

"Wow...I was really doing something right."

He opened his eyes and saw Yasmin kneeling next to him and sat up rapidly as it sunk in that he'd been dreaming of Taryn while his wife gave him a blow job.

"What's wrong?" Yaz asked. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"I-I was asleep. I thought I was dreaming about that," he gestured to his dick.

She repositioned herself so that she was sitting next to him. "It's a big day, so I thought I'd wake you up with a hummer. Once you started groaning, I assumed you were awake. When did you wake up?"

"Right after I came," he said as he ran his hands through his hair. "That was really fucking weird."

"Sorry. Usually you like it when I do that." She was clearly disappointed in his reaction.

"It was great, but next time wake me."

Yaz climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom, leaving him to reflect on what had just happened. What if he'd said Taryn's name? Jesus. His wife would never forgive him. It made his stomach turn to think about that.

He heard the shower running and instantly felt guilty since he'd done nothing for her in return for the gift she'd bestowed on him. Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, he stood up and walked to the master bath. Yasmin was washing her hair when he joined her.

"I thought you were coming back to bed," he said softly as he slid his hands down her body.

"You made me feel bad about what I did, like I took advantage of you or something. You were hard when I pulled the sheet back, and I wanted to make you happy."

He wondered if he'd been dreaming about Taryn, which then resulted in his early morning erection. He pushed his first wife from his head so he could focus on the one in front of him. "You did, honey. So happy. It's my turn to make you feel just as good."

Shawn turned her around and pulled her against him. His left hand squeezed her breast while the other moved between her legs. As he stroked her slowly with two fingers, she whimpered in his arms.

"You like that?" he whispered in her ear.

"Yes. Oh yes," she breathed as she grinded her ass against him, causing him to respond even though he'd been depleted mere minutes before.

He moved her towards the back of the stall and she placed her hands on the tile wall, bracing herself for what was coming. As he entered her, she cried out, so he covered her mouth with his free hand. "Shhhhh, baby. We have houseguests."

The second time always took awhile, which Yaz was appreciative of since she was able to enjoy several orgasms while waiting for him to finish. Once they were both sexually spent, they finished taking showers and then got ready for the day.

As Yasmin did her hair, she made eye contact with her husband in the bathroom mirror. "That was very different from what we were doing a year ago."

He laughed. "You were probably having your c-section, and I was a nervous wreck. Then Piper entered the world at seven-forty-five."

"Which is a few minutes from now. Would it be bad to wake her so we can wish her happy first birthday on her exact birth time?"