ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

𝕶𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

𝕶𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

      "No, you didn't," I laugh as I walk down the halls of the castle with Rhysand, Rosier, Druella, Walburga, and Kier.

      "Oh, he did," Druella confirms, glaring at her twin. "It took hours to wash all of that glue out of my hair."

      "But you got it out in the end," Rosier defends, and Druella rolls her eyes. The rest of us just laugh.

      "You're lucky she didn't poison your wine at dinner," I tell him, and Druella makes a sound of agreement. "I still might," she threatens, and Rosier laughs.

      "Hey, did Riddle tell you guys to meet him in the room of requirement at midnight?" Kier asks the group, and everyone nods except for Rhysand and I.

      "Do you know what it's about?" Kier asks, and they shrug or shake their heads. "The usual I presume," Walburga says, not concerned about what Riddle wants of them.

      I glance at Rhysand, who is already looking at me. Tom must want to tell the rest of them tonight. That's why he wants to see them at midnight.

      When we see the double doors that lead into the dining hall, we head inside and go to the Slytherin table. We all take our seats at the end of the table closest to the entrance. I sit to the right of Kier and the left of Rhysand, who sits at the very end of the table. Walburga sits across from him with Druella at her side, and Rosier sits next to his twin.

      I take a look at the table and the people sitting at it to notice that Dracarys, Avery, Tom, and Malfoy are not here. I glance at Rhysand to see if he notices, but he's busy engaging in conversation with Walburga, so I don't mention my observation to him.

      A high-pitched sound rings in my ears, and I turn my head in the direction of the noise. I see Headmaster Dippet stepping onto the golden podium at the front of the dining hall. He raises his arms and announces, "your attention please." His voice echoes throughout the dining hall and draws everyone's attention. The chatter in the large room quiets, and people turn their heads toward the headmaster.