ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Castle—Halsey𝕶𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

Castle—Halsey
𝕶𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

      "In exactly one year, she will be sacrificed, and her power will be given to the one."

      My entire body freezes and my blood runs cold at the Grand Magus's words. Sacrificed.

      They are going to kill me.

      "Who is getting her power?" a male voice asks. "I told you before that it isn't your concern," the Grand Magus snarls, the irritation in her voice evident.

      "Why are we increasing the patrols? She can't get out, and as long as she keeps taking these pills, her power can't be used against any witches or wizards," a female voice asks quietly. "Because she's smart. Too smart. Better to be safe than sorry," the Grand Magus answers. "Clean her up and fix her clothes. Put them back on and take her back to her room."

      I hear multiple sets of footsteps fade away as multiple people walk out of the room. The Grand Magus lingers for a few seconds before walking away as well, the smell of her perfume becoming less and less strong the further away from me she gets.

      Though everyone else left, I hear a singular set of footsteps walking around me. "You're a pretty thing aren't ya?" a male voice snickers. I hear him crouch down and I feel something touch my stomach. A warm hand brushes across my stomach, going higher and higher. That hand trails up to my chest and cups my breasts. "These are huge. Got a nice pair'a tits on you," the man crouching near me snickers.

      Before the man next to me can touch me further, his hand rips off of me, and the sound of a crash hits my ears. "You stupid fuck," a female voice snarls. The Grand Magus. "You think just because we are going to kill her, you can rape her? She's sixteen." I hear choking sounds for a few moments followed by a snapping sound. Then everything goes quiet. For a moment nothing happens. I just feel the Grand Magus watching me, but after a few pregnant moments pass, I feel something touch my entire body. My clothes. I am then levitated off of the ground and out of the temple.

      My thoughts and heart race as I am levitated out of the temple and back inside the school. I have to get out. I'll go west. I'm somewhere in northeast Russia right now, so I have to go west. I need to get to Europe. That's a safe place. England or Scotland. Somewhere like that. I can't walk. It will take months. I'll run as far as I can through these woods until I come across a muggle city, and I'll take it from there.

      But I need things first. I need food. I need water. I need clothes for sure. I need a tent or something to sleep. It might be August, but it's still cold as hell in northern Russia. And I need weapons. If someone comes close to me and my magic for some reason won't work, I need something else. Like a knife.

      I have to go tomorrow night or the night after. Before the patrols increase. I'm already at a one in ten chance of getting out undetected. With increased patrols, I'll never get out. It will be impossible.