They hate each other -W.M

Começar do início

"No way, that's so cool. I'm so jealous! I want to meet and pet them so so badly. You have no idea." Wanda took Emma's hands into her own and squeezed them.

"I will take you there. The guy should still work there. If we are lucky he will let us cuddle them." Emma responded easily.

"Really? No way! When do you think we can go?" Wanda bounced a bit, way too excited.

"No clue honestly." Emma replied pouting.

"Do you think we can go soon?"  Wanda pouted as well.

"I'll have to talk with him, but sure?" Emma shrugged.

"Thank you so so much! That would be the best thing that's ever happened in my life." Wanda was beyond enthusiastic at this point.

"Hey! What about me?" Emma raised an eyebrow.

"Eh, you are alright I guess." Wanda scrunched her nose while teasing her.

"You're mean. I might change my mind about talking with the guy." Emma pretended to be upset.

"No no! Please don't. You already know I love you." Wanda quickly cupped her face and forced Emma to make eye contact.

"I know, but I wanted to hear you say it again." Emma teased her.

"You won't say it back?" Wanda pouted.

"Hmm, let me think about it." Emma pretended to take a moment.

"Oh! You bitch!" Wanda then hit her on the arm, a bit offended.

"I was joking, детка. Of course, I love you. So so so much." Emma grabbed a hold of Wanda's hands and swang them from side to side. (Baby)

"That's what I wanted to hear." Wanda gave her girlfriend a wide smile. 

"No kiss for me?" Emma pouted.

"Let me think about it." It was Wanda's turn to tease Emma.

"You did not just do that!" Emma gasped dramatically.

"I think you will be allowed a kiss. Only one though." Wanda gave her a cheeky smile.

Emma didn't respond. She just grabbed Wanda's hips and pulled her closer while capturing her lips. The kiss lasted for a while, both of them enjoying this way too much.

"Do you think we should go?" Wanda wondered.

"I mean. I think we stayed here a while now." Emma pouted.

"What do you think we will see when we go back?" Wanda asked.

"Just them trying to make us pay attention, or staring at us while we stare at each other." Emma laughed.

"They are so oblivious sometimes." Wanda laughed as well.

"They kind of are, yes." Emma nodded. "They really believe we hate each other." She giggled.

"I mean, we do pretend to, whenever they are close to us." Wanda shrugged.

"But they should see that it's all an act. Aren't they one of the smartest people on Earth?" Emma asked.

"True that. They could see that no matter how much we are trying, we can't really hate each other." Wanda shrugged.

"I think Nat is onto us though." Emma said.

"Why do you think that?" Wanda asked.

"I always feel her psychoanalyzing me. Especially after our interactions." Emma explained. "I feel like she knows we don't hate each other. I don't think she knows the extent of our feelings though."