"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M

Narrator's POV.

Wanda was known for being cold towards everyone who came her way. Since she lost her twin and was 'forced' to move to another continent and work alongside with a man she still kind of despites, she wasn't very welcoming, to say the least. She was still grieving so everybody understood why she wasn't that friendly. 

She also wasn't really talkative and could be very intimidating when she wanted to be. With a small head tilt, she scared off everybody. Even Nat was somewhat scared of her, so she tried to stay on her good side as long as possible.

Wanda also scared Bucky quite a few times actually. He said something that didn't sit right with her, so with a quick move of her wrist, he was sent to the ceiling while she looked at him with red eyes. It's fair to say that he stayed clear of her after that. 

Another thing that scared them was how attentive she was, like she was analyzing everyone's deepest fears. (I mean she could very well if she really wanted to, but respected everyone's privacy. But they didn't know that, and she wasn't going to tell them.)

But that didn't stop them from being friendly with her and accepting her into their family. They understood that even if she wasn't the warmest person out there, she was still a human being, that was also left alone after losing everybody she cared for.

A year later, they were still trying to be on her good side and not anger the 'little witch' as Tony calls her while she is not in the room. He knows he will either be sent across the compound field, or see his worst fears becoming reality for a few seconds, or even be mind-controlled. All with just a small movement of her wrist. 

They also respected her privacy and learned not to ask too many questions when she was leaving the compound. They figured she was walking around or was visiting her brother's grave. But as long as she came 'home', and was present at training and group meetings, they didn't even care that much. She was allowed to have her private life like the rest of them had. 

They also knew that she wasn't too fond of physical touch. Like someone will get excited and hug her, only to see her awkward and confused face while also receiving some light pats on the back. But again, that didn't stop them from seeing her as a part of the family.

Like yeah, she was cold and reserved with them, sometimes mean, but they were there for her in case she needed them. They tried to help her with everything they could, and even though Wanda didn't show it that much, she was grateful for them and everything they did for her. 

She just wasn't that talkative and warm type of person. Or so they thought.

Wanda was currently sat at her girlfriend's place after spending the night there. They were still cuddled up in the bed not wanting to separate from each other.

"Do you really need to leave?" Her girlfriend asked with a morning voice.

Oh, how much Wanda loved that voice, and also waking up in her arms.

"Sadly I do. But after breakfast." She responded in her strong Sokovian accent. She usually tries to hide it, but she was too tired to do that now.

"5 more minutes." Her girlfriend said while hugging Wanda to her chest.

"I couldn't agree more." Wanda replied.

This was the perfect morning in Wanda's mind. Being held in the arms of her lover, receiving head kisses once every few minutes, feeling her girlfriend's hand tracing small circles on her back.  She couldn't be more calm and relaxed than how she is at the moment.

"The 5 minutes are up babe." Emma said. "We need to get up, I still want to make you breakfast." She tried to get up from the bed, but Wanda hugged her tighter. "I don't want to either love, but we have to." She tried again.