Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O

Someone said part 2 so here we are. 

This is a long one.

Narrator's POV.

One thing that Emma hated herself for was that she forgot to take Lizzie's phone number. She has Scar's number but feels weird asking the blonde to text her the number. Emma knew that they were best friends and usually getting the best friend stamp approval takes a while and something made her think that texting Scar to ask for details about Lizzie it's not going to be the best idea.

So she was left sulking in her apartment as soon as she realized that she had forgotten to ask the beautiful brunette for a way so they could keep in touch. And by the time she realized her mistake, the 3 were long gone. 

But maybe she could convince her sister, Ciara, to want to ask Rose to hang out together some more, and this way, Rose and her mother, and hopefully Lizzie, would come to her apartment once more, and then she'll be able to ask her crush for her phone number. 

Seems easy.

"Schwester, ich bin müde." Ciara crawled into her lap while Emma was putting her new chair together, later on, in the day. (Sister, I'm tired)

"You are tired? It's only 4 in the afternoon." Emma looked at the clock on the wall. "If you'll take a nap now you won't be able to sleep later on." She muttered while softly massaging Ciara's scalp. 

"'m tired." Ciara yawns.

"Do you want to go outside on a walk? To get the blood flowing?" Emma suggested before getting up, her sister still in her hands. 

"Can we go to the swings?" The little girl asked while rubbing her eyes with one of her hands, while the other came to rest on her sister's shoulder.

"Of course, we'll go to one that has a big slide. How does that sound?" She suggested.

"Yes. Can we go there, please?" The small girl asked while making big begging eyes at her bigger sister.

"Of course. Let's get you ready, munchkin." 

Half an hour later, they were at a park nearby that had a bunch of different slides that Ciara got enough energy to test. As soon as they arrived there, any lingering tiredness left her body and she was running in no time.

And Emma, being a kid but in a different font and dimension, followed her around. She didn't get on the slides since they were for smaller kids but she played catch with her sister. 

The two of them ran to catch up or to get away from each other. Knowing that she has an unfair advantage, Emma tried to make the game fair for her sister and didn't use her full abilities. She kept her running at a minimum but from time to time, she would tackle her sister and tickle her until the small girl would implore mercy.

"Ha!" Emma called again when she caught Ciara. "Got you." 

She took the small girl in her arms and lifted her up.

"Nooo." Ciara whined while trying to escape the trap. 

Remember the whole being fair idea Emma had? It went out of her head after 5 minutes of running to catch her sister and she would escape every time Emma was close to catching her.

"You're mine now." Emma said with a deep scary voice. "And you know what you'll get?" She asked but didn't wait for her sister to respond. "A visit from the upside-down monster." 

And with that, Emma carefully but surely took a hold of Ciara's legs and let her hang upside down while the latter was trying to fight, but it was in vain.