Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O

Something light 'cause I'm way too tired.

Narrator's POV.

"Are you ready babe?" Emma asked her girlfriend.

"Yes." She responded confidently. "I actually don't think it will be such a surprise for the cast. Everybody ships us." She said jokingly.

"They will be happy that we, and I quote 'Finally got your obliviousness out of the way and realize that both of you were in love with each other.' I mean, were we really that oblivious?" Emma asked thoughtfully. 

"I don't think we were. I mean, I was always flirting with you, and you were flirting back. So I knew that you at least found me attractive." Lizzie teased.

"Wait till they realized we are together for quite a while, and none of them knew." She joked.

"Their reaction would be priceless." Lizzie laughed.

"Something like 'Oh my god, all this time you were actually together?'" Emma said with a deep voice, trying to mimic one of the boys.

"I can't wait honestly." Lizzie laughed.

"We have to make sure they won't tell the public, don't forget." Emma said in a serious tone.

"Ugh, I really hate the media. They are already looking through a microscope to our 'friendship'." She put the quotation marks with her hands. "They literally question our every move and interaction." She said frustrated.

"To be fair honey, they are right in assuming that we may be in a relationship. But they don't have to know that." Emma tried to make a joke, smiling wide when she saw her girlfriend chuckling. "But I get your point. Every time we dare to sit next to each other at a press event, they immediately throw the 'dating' question." 

"We will tell them eventually. But I want to make sure we are strong when we go public. I've seen a lot of relationships crumbling just because they were in the public eye." She shuddered. "I love you way too much to lose you because some people decided to meddle where they didn't have the right to." Lizzie stated.

"I love you to mi amor. You don't have to worry about all the things now. We will face them when it is the right time." Emma said while giving her girlfriend a forehead kiss since she knows those always calm Lizzie down. 

"Right." Lizzie agreed. "Today's challenge, telling our co-workers about us dating." Lizzie joked.

"Looks like they are starting to arrive." Emma said when she noticed the first car pulling up in the parking lot of Lizzie's house.

"Do we need anything else?" Lizzie asked while quickly looking over the room.

They had drinks ready, some board games if they decide to play some, movies ready in case, pillows and blankets everywhere, and the food should be coming pretty soon as well. 

"I think we got everything." Emma looked as well. "In case we forgot something, we'll just order it." She stated.

"Definitely." Lizzie agreed.

In 15 minutes everyone was present and ready for the small gathering. 

"I think we should start the night with truth or dare." RDJ said.

"Aren't we too sober for that one?" Renner akes in return.

"Talk about yourself, I already started drinking." Mackie replied while drinking his beer.

"So yes to the game?" RDJ  akes again, while also sipping on his beer.

They were sitting in a circle, some on the floor, some on the couch or chairs they brought.