Not as tough as she looks -W.M

I feel like I've neglected Wanda with a fluff/happy one shot, so here we are.

As always, I don't know how long this is gonna be. But enjoy!

Narrator's POV.

Wanda was scoffing, again. The boys in the team thought it was a fun idea to prank her. They put hair dye in her shampoo. Her hair having now a blue tint to it, it actually looked good, but she won't admit that to the rest of the group. They made her show up to training way earlier than she should've, which caused her to have fewer hours of sleep.

They changed the sugar container with the salt one, so when she went to put sugar in her tea, she actually put salt in it. It's fair to say that she was fuming when she realized.

And the list goes on. For whatever reason, she is always the victim of the pranks. No matter how many times she controls the boys' minds after, as a way of getting revenge.

Right now, Tony, Bucky, Sam, and Clint were pushed on the ceiling with her powers. Wanda got so annoyed that she decided she is going to leave them there for a while. Maybe they will learn their lesson this time. (Spoiler alert, they don't.)

"C'mon Wanda, let us down." Tony complained.

Wanda just ignored them.

"It was Clint's idea. Let the rest of us down." Bucky joked half-serious.

"Dude! Really?!" Clint complained. "Snitches end up in ditches, man." He muttered.

"What? I'm getting sick! I want to be on the ground." Bucky complained.

"I want that as well, but you don't hear me say that you put dye in her shampoo!" Clint responded.

"You just did, idiot!" Sam chuckled.

Oh, how I love this. Wanda thought.

"So that's how this is going to go, huh?" Bucky said as well. "Wanda, he is the one who changed your alarm clock. You might want to take a look at it before you go to sleep tonight." He said before sticking his tongue out at Clint.

"And he is the one who put flour in your training clothes." Clint snapped back.

"And Clint ate the last piece of the cake even though you said that no one should touch it." Bucky retorted back.

"Sam put plastic wrap on the door that one time." Clint continued to say.

"Man! That's not cool. Why do you drag me into this? I didn't say anything!" Sam complained.

"Why did I agree with this?" Tony muttered but Wanda heard him.

"Clint was the one who ruined your clothes when you had that date with that chick, what was her name?" It was Sam's turn to expose his friend.

"It's Emma, have a bit of respect." Clint grumbled. "Plus, I wasn't the one who tried to spy on their date." He recorded this time towards Tony.

"Dude!" Bucky and Sam said at the same time.

"Really?!" Tony said soon after.

"So you tried to spy on my date?" Wanda asked Tony with a head tilt.

"It-it was just a joke. I wasn't really going to." He stuttered giving all away.

"He was." Bucky said.

"Yep." Sam and Clint nodded their head at the same time.

"He tried hacking into your phone but Nat stopped him." Sam explains further.

"It was just a joke!" Tony replied scared.

The doorbell rang which made Wanda ignore them and go to open the door. The 4 musketeers were still glued to the ceiling with her powers.