It's always been you -W.M

This was originally written for my friend, but I decided to post it here too since I haven't posted this week.

So you have @Allen__12030567  to blame for your heartbreak. 

Angst.

Emma's POV.

Fury told us earlier that we are preparing for yet another mission. Just my luck... He promised me that I could have the week off so I planned a trip for me and Wanda since she also has the week free.

But he had to ruin my plans by telling me that he actually needs my help in a mission he was planning. Apparently, my abilities to become invisible and therefore not detectable, are exactly what he needs. He followed that by saying he also needs Wanda's help with some agents that were recently brainwashed and he thinks she is the only one that could help them. Or at least, she's the fastest option he has.

What annoys me, even more, is that I'm going to be alone on this mission. No backup, no support, no nothing. Just me, myself, and I.

With a heavy heart, I canceled the appointments I had for me and Wanda at this spa resort in another city, along with the hotel reservation. It took a while for me to even get those... Oh, how much I hate Fury right now.

I'm supposed to go to another city, in the middle of fucking nowhere, get in the building undetected and destroy them from the inside. Sounds easy, right?

The mission is at the end of the week so I have time to train and focus on staying invisible for longer. The longer I stay like that, the easier this mission would be for me.

"Hi, baby." Wanda comes into the room where I'm currently running on the treadmill.

"Wanda! Hey, babe." I say back excited to see the beautiful redhead.

"Are you almost done with your workout?" She asks me while getting closer to the machine. 

"Yeah, this was my last exercise." I pant and turn off the machine. 

"Lucky me." Wanda says and I see her eyeing my body.

"Do I get a greeting kiss?" I pucker my lips in her direction.

"Let me think." She ponders for a moment. "You are sweaty so no." She smirks, her eyes having a mischievous glint to them. 

"Would you like to help me wash it off, then?" I ask and step closer to her, placing my hands on her hips. 

"Are you asking me to get naked with you?" Wanda asked faking surprise, her hand flying to her chest. "So forward. Who are you, Bartley?" She teases me. 

"Last time I checked, I was your girlfriend." I state proud of the title.

"That you are." Wanda giggles and gives me a peck on the lips. 

"I love you." I say after she backs away.

"I love you too." She responds quickly. 

"I love you more." I challenge her.

"No chance." She retorts shaking her head.

"Yes chance." I taunt her loving the reaction. 

"Nu-uh" Wanda takes a quick step in my direction and I know she wants to tickle me until I agree with her.

"Yes, 'cause I love you so so so so much." I take a step back avoiding her naughty hands. "You are my real love, the only one for me." I admit for the hundredth time.

"I love you just as much, baby." Wanda runs into my arms and hugs me tightly. 

I hold her just as tight wanting this moment to last forever.