The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O

Happy pride month! 

(Even though it's the middle of June now). Sorry about that, I didn't mean to disappear on all of you.

A short one.

Narrator's POV

"Thank you so much for today!" The photographer said. 

"Thank you, for everything!" Lizzie responded smiling. 

"The photos would be released next week, with the magazine." She tells the actress.

"I can't wait to see the final product." The blonde bounces on her toes.

"It's going to be amazing." The lady nods.

After Lizzie was changed into the clothes she came with, she saw the set next to theirs being busy. Many people were moving stuff from one side to the other, others were changing the lightning and cameras, or last-minute handling details.

"What's going on there?" Lizzie asked the lady that was her photographer not long ago.

"It's the pride shoot." She explains while scrolling through pictures on her camera.

"Oh, that's amazing." Lizzie looks back to the other side.

She saw what she thinks is one of the models standing in the middle of the set with the make-up crew adding the last touches.

"She's not responding." Lizzie heard someone yell.

"What do you mean she is not responding? She was supposed to be here half an hour ago!" Someone else yells.

"Don't tell me the model decided not to come to the shooting." The photographer next to Lizzie muttered to herself.

"I'm sorry?" Lizzie asked since she barely heard what she said.

"Nothing, don't worry." The lady was quick to recover.

"It seems to be a big deal, everyone is stressing over there." Lizzie pointed out the group of people who were gathered around talking frankly.

"The other female model didn't show up. It's the 4th time we are postponing the shoot because of her." She says.

"So you need a female model?" Lizzie asks.

"Yeah, but so far everybody that we asked was not available on such short notice." The lady explains.

"I can do it." Lizzie suddenly says.

The photographer turns around to fully look at her, a surprising look on her face.

"Are you sure? It's a lesbian shoot, you know that, right?" She asks.

"Yeah, I know." Lizzie simply asks.

"A lot of the media would start questioning your sexuality, are you sure you want to do that?" The lady asks again.

"They are questioning either way." Lizzie shrugs. "You need a female model and I can do the shoot if you want." 

"Let me go and ask the others. But you are sure about this?" She makes sure again.

"Yeah. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have offered in the first place." The blonde nods surely.

"Okay." And with that, the photographer goes to talk with the others.

Lizzie looks around the room once more, her eyes settling on the other female model. She seemed to be annoyed while another lady was fixing her hair. 

There was something enchanting about her, something that forced Lizzie's attention. Like a spell, Lizzie felt a tug pulling her toward the other woman.