Vol. 4 Chapter 8 Spread your leg

Start from the beginning

"No. Actually yes. Actually, fucking yes."

I did the wrong move now.

Karuizawa grinned when she heard that.

"Come on. Isn't it cute?" She reached her hand with that disgusting insect to me.

"Cute your ass. " I said and stepped back. "At least, be scared of it."

"How on earth will I be scared of it? When I was bullied, I found it on my shoes twice a day. " She grinned. "M0! Ayanokouju-Kun. Why don't you tell it to spread its legs? It has 8! It will fill your desire!"

"Get it away from me, please!" 

"Oh! I'm sure you like it. Come on, I will make you show your love on your poker face!"

If I could show any expression, it was fearful.

"Oops!" Karuizawa pretended to throw the spider at me.

"Wah!" I flinched and fell---

On Karuizawa.

We fell down to the floor and I found that I was on Karuizawa's body. The spider flew away from her hand and claimed to the wall.

"Sorry---" I stopped my words after finding out that Karuizawa's shirt was pulled up by chance and showed me her belly.

And the scar.

It wasn't just any skar. It was 2 feet in length and apparently that someone who made it want to kill her.

Karuizawa's eyes opened wide.

"Get out of me you rascal!!" She screamed. I almost jumped off her. Karuizawa pulled her shirt down immediately.

She looked at me with vengeance eyes. "Sasuwa Ayanokouji, Buta Yarou Ne! You didn't just blackmail me, you also harassed me!"

"First, I'm not dating the bunny girl Senpai, no matter how much I want, I don't have a cute sister in panda's pajamas too. So I'm not Buta Yarou. Second, I did nothing to you. "

"But you said you tell Manabe that I was here!"

"It's an accident!"

I started telling her about my and Hirata's plan. And how everything went out like this. After telling it, I needed to admit that it was my full fault.

"It is your full fault. " 

Thank you for warning me again, Karuizawa.

"Ok. So you won't force me to be your tool. Command me and make me grow the romantic feeling to you?"

"I don't know where you get those ideas. But nope. I don't have that in my mind."

What kind of monster would do something like that?

Finally, Karuizawa sighed in relief and sat down.

"Oh, what about---"

"If you said about your past, I promised to Hirata that I won't expose it."

"Can I believe you?"

"Well, you can."

Karuizawa Kei was stopping for a minute. 

After the forever passed, she started crying again.

"I ruined it. I ruined it. " She said. "Now, everyone will know my secret! Manabitch will make sure that everyone knows!"

She turned to me. "Are you sure you can't blackmail them or something?"

"We don't do that in this fanfic. And, actually, You are the wrong person in the first place. If you said sorry to that girl, everything will---"