Special Chapter

A special chapter that's been long overdue.

You're probably wondering why there's a special chapter, well, it's to express my gratitude to all of you who helped reach this story to 150k reads.

150k is such a big number and I didn't even imagine it. When this story reached 10k reads, I got so happy and didn't think more and much later.. it reached more than 100k so thank you. For reading, for voting, and for commenting. I've said this before and I'm gonna say this again, your comments, no matter what it is, I always read it and I take joy with what I'm writing because of that. This story may not be the best of the best and has a lot of imperfections but it took you to a new world, right? Or if not, at least it made you feel feelings.

By the time I'm writing this note, the reads was 149k, which makes me thankful too. These days have been tough for me from trying to write, I couldn't think of anything so writing this special chapter is a blessing, and I also miss Sym and Arck so I hope you'll enjoy reading this special chapter I wrote as much as I did when I'm writing it.

Arck Leonel Martinez Cortez

"I'm sorry I'm late," napaangat ang pagkakatingin ko sa cellphone at napatingin sa kanya.

And there in front of me, was my love. My epitome of love and joy and everything.

I stood up from my seat and extended my arm for her which put a smile on my face when she ran to my arm, hugging me back by my waist.

Ipinalibot ko ang dalawang braso sa may balikat niya, embracing her tight, my head went down to the top of her head, inhaling her scent and I felt comfort.

Yes, this was comfort. This felt heaven, she was my heaven. She's where I can rest without worrying about anything.

I felt her hands tap me twice so I moved my head away from her head, looked down at her and found her beautiful orbs staring back at mine and it was all I needed to feel beyond cloud 9.

"Let's eat?" She asked and I shake my head.

I hug her again, resting my chin gently on the top of her head, "A minute," I said as I closed my eyes.

I missed her today even though I was with her yesterday. Still, hindi iyon sapat. I wanted to be with her every minute of the day if possible. Even in the night and in the morning she wakes up.

I want her to be the last thing I see at the end of my day and the kind of beautiful I want to wake up to at the beginning of another day.

I heard her chuckle, "Okay, let's eat," then she moved away from me.

I looked at her, with my eyes begging her so she'll hug me again but she shook her head then pointed to her stomach.

I smiled and gently dragged her close to me and while holding both of her wrists, I asked her, "Are you hungry?"

She nodded, "So much I could get angry,"

"Another 5 seconds then," I said and was about to hug her again when she raised her hand and put them on my stomach, putting distance between us.

Umiiling siyang nakangiti at pinandilatan ako. I tilted my head while looking down at her with my eyes begging for that another 5 seconds bargain but she shook her head again.

"No baby, let's eat now," she said firmly and sat on the chair designated for her.

I sighed and sat on my seat without my eyes leaving her.

Today is an ordinary day, except that I'm ending it with her which makes it special because every second with her is more than ordinary, it is paradise.