Chapter 43: Nothing

I updated a little earlier than expected kasi naisingit ko pang magsulat kahit nagawa ng requirements 😂. But the next chapter would probably take long kasi napakarami na po naming gagawin.  

Symerra Scarlet Reyes-Cortez

Sym, these are for Vincent and Lala.

Lovelots, Kylie.

Napabuntong hininga ako nang makita ang letter sa isang package na kasalukuyang binubuksan ni Arck. Not to mention that it wasn't the only one. We have a pile of package na sunod sunod ang pagdating. And it has been going on for days now.

It was a cute beanie. A two neutral knitted GG beanie.

Arck picked another small box. He tore the scotch tape with the scissor's tip. He opened it and gave the letter inside to me.

I saw these when I went to Spain with Aurial. I thought it was cute so I bought it for Andre and Ausianna. -Lau

It was two black shirts that are probably fit to 1 year old. It had prints that said Mija and the other one was printed with Mijo.

What is she thinking? The babies aren't even born yet and she gifted them a shirt that they could only wear when they grow older.

Next one was one of the big boxes here.

Arck struggled to open it. And it turned out to be a double stroller from Kuya Joaquin.

There was a onesie that said Little Mister and Little Miss from Ate Wendy. A couple of branded onesies from Allure. Accessories from Ate Alexis. And other baby things for the babies from our family and friends. There were even ones that the babies cannot use until they are like 2 or 3 years old.

"They are too overly advanced with this." Sabi ko habang hinihiwalay ang mga bagay na hindi nila magagamit kaagad. These will probably end up in the far end of the closet.

"They are just too excited, like we are." Arck answered, cleaning the mess while I layed on the couch.

I guess so. Whatever.

Arck and I already decided with the name. They will be Asher Leonel and Aiyana Scarlet. I liked it so I didn't wish to change it but we haven't told our families about it yet kaya panay pa rin ang pagsa-suggest nila ng mga pangalan.

Wait..

"Arck," Tawag ko sa kanya.

Kaagad siyang lumingon mula sa pagliligpit ng mga karton. "Hmm?"

"There are no other twins that are opposite sex from the Cortez, right?" Tanong ko at ilang segundo siyang nakatingin lang sa akin bago mabagal na tumango.

"Yes, they are actually the first."

"Isn't it odd how we are the only child but we ended up having twins?" Tanong ko na naman.

"It isn't odd for me. Hindi na ako magugulat kung may magkaroon ng triplets ang ibang mga pinsan ko. It's in our blood." Ngumiti siya.

"Triplets? There's no triplets with your Titos." I think it would be impossible.

"There isn't but the Cortez's has history with that so it wouldn't be too impossible."

"So it could really happen?"

He nodded, "Yep."

Nalukot ang mukha ko sa isiping manganak ng tatlo sa isahang pagbubuntis. I don't think I would be able to bear it. Sa panganganak pa nga lang ng dalawa ay kinakabahan na ako. I've read on the internet that it's not easy to give birth.