2 - The Hearts of the Truest and Fairest Believers

Začít od začátku

Mr Gold knelt down, "I know. You were merely a pawn," He said.

"Can... Can you forgive me?" Tamara asked.

"No," Mr Gold said and he ripped out Tamara's heart then crushed it, watching her die.

On the Jolly Roger, the mermaid was flopping around as they looked at her and Killian and Shadow Faye looked over from the helm, "Get that thing off my ship!" Killian yelled.

"No. Now we have a hostage," Regina said.

"I hate to say it, but I'm with Hook. Those things tried to kill us," David said.

"And perhaps we should find out why," Regina said.

"How? By torturing her?" Katy asked.

"Well, if need be. Sure," Regina said.

"You're doing it then, not me," Katy said.

"Katelyn!" Mary Margaret said.

"Shut it, Snow!" Katy and Regina said.

The mermaid picked up a seashell and blew into it as she faced the sky, they all covered their ears.

"What the hell was that?" Emma asked.

"A warning," There was a loud clap of thunder, "Let me go... or die," The mermaid said.

Enchanted Forest...

Neal and Mulan were walking together across a desert, on their way to the Dark Castle, "Can I ask you a question?" Mulan asked.

"Yeah, I don't know how to explain what a movie is," Neal said.

"You say you're fighting for Elaine, but she never mentioned you when she was here. Why is that?" Mulan said.

"Because I broke her heart. I let her go so she could break the curse and fulfil her destiny. And when it was broken I could've gone after her. I could've told her I loved her. But... I was afraid she would never forgive me, so I wound up taking the easy way out, which is not trying," Neal said.

"Your belief in love wasn't strong enough to overcome your fear of rejection," Mulan said.

"Yeah. Greatest regret of my life, not one I wish upon anyone," Neal said.

Neverland...

Julia, Henry and the boy were running through the woods as the Lost Boys continued to chase after them. Henry tripped up and fell over but he quickly got up with the help of Julia, the boy looked at Julia, "You're the second girl here... Why does he want you?" The boy asked.

Julia shrugged and looked to the side, "They're close. I can see them," Julia said.

 I can see them," Julia said