Chapter 7: "TEARS OF GOLD"

Mulai dari awal

Chan was shocked and decided it was now or never that he needed to tell his father about him and Jisung. 

Oh what a mistake that was. 

Chan's dad was furious. He locked him up the whole week.

Once the arranged marriage day approached Chan was removed from his room to get ready for the wedding. 

Chans father had invited everyone to the packs lounge to celebrate the apparent wedding being held. The omega couldn't believe what he saw. There was his boyfriend, his love, his mate getting married to a beautiful young woman clearly an omega. 

What shocked him most was that Chan never even spared him a glance. He poured his heart out to the female in front of him. When it came down to the part of speak or forever hold your silence Jisung couldn't take it anymore.

The omega stood up to leave the lounge when Chan spoke " I can't get married to this woman when I already love another. Han Jisung is the mate my wolf has yearned for and forever will be. He's already carrying one of my pups and will be my luna". 

The omega stood by the door in shocked silence. That didn't last long however, Chans dad was furious and ordered the guards to take Jisung down to the basement. Jisung knew what this meant. He would most likely get killed or have his pup killed. 

Once in the basement Chans dad stood in front of him with Chan. "You have both disobeyed this pack. You've not only went against the rules but you've also created a bastard pup. My pack will have no bastard child. Christopher you are to get rid of that pup immediately, if not punishment for your Jisung will be much more. Exile will be thrown upon him" his dad said.

"Chan please don't. I don't care if I get thrown out of the pack, don't hurt our child. Let me go. I can be exiled and raise him on my own" Jisung pleaded. 

But his pleads fell upon deaf ears as Chan repeatedly punched his lovers body, specially his stomach. The alpha couldn't let Jisung be exiled. In his mind this was the better option. Oh how wrong he was. 

He continued to hurt his lover until his father told him to stop. The puddle of blood flowing both from Jisungs wounds and in between his legs was an obvious indicator that the pup was no longer there. 

But what Chan didn't now was that along with his pup, Jisung's love for him also left, leaving pure hatred instead.

________________________

 A few days after the incident Jisung had made up his mind. He was leaving and never coming back. He packed all of his stuff and left his house without leaving any notes or trace that he was there. After nearing the boarder, he was finally ready to cross the boarder he spotted Chan. He also carried a bag. 

"Jisung" the alpha said. The omega looked at him with pure hatred and answered "What the fuck are you doing here! Haven't you and your dad caused me enough damage. I fucking hate you!! I really do!" the omega shouted. 

Chan was prepared for that but it still hurt him. "I did what was best for you. I didn't want you to be exiled" the alpha said. 

"DID YOU EVEN LISTEN TO ME?! I SAID I WANTED EXILE IF IT MEANT KEEPING MY BABY!! I DIDN'T CARE BECAUSE AS LONG AS I HAD MY PUP I KNOW I WOULD BE OKAY. BUT YOU... YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME WITHOUT EVEN CONSIDERING MY FEELINGS, MY CHOICE OR THE TRAUMA IT WOULD CAUSE" Jisung yelled while tears streamed down his face. 

"I didn't want you to leave me ok!" Chan said

"So I had to loose my pup just because your selfish self didn't want me to leave you?!? Do you realize that I will never be the same.. I will never be able to look at you the same. When I see you I don't see my mate, I see the person who took the thing I loved the most. And I will NEVER forgive you. I'm leaving. I don't want to be here and be reminded of everything. You not only killed our child Christopher, but you killed my love for you as well. You lost our son and me. Good Bye!" and with that Jisung crossed the pack boarder and set foot not really knowing where he was going, but knowing he had to go far away from the place he used to call home. 

Chan stared at the omega and realized he couldn't live without him, so again thinking only about that and not taking into consideration Jisung's feelings towards him, he grabbed his already packed bag and followed the young omega, his mate. He didn't care about the pack nor his family. He didn't even want to be head alpha. All he anted was Jisung and he'd do anything for him to forgive him. 

He knew he somehow had to make it up to Jisung.   

___________________

Present time...

"That's what happened between us. That's the reason he hates me and honestly if I were in his position I would hate me too" Chan finished telling his pack the story about him and Jisung. The alpha could only let more tears fall as he heard Jisung's cries through out the house. 

Jisung must've heard everything and now he was once again crying because of him.