Chapter 33: Wedding Day

Today's the day. 

The moment they have both been waiting for ever since they had met all those years ago.

They finally get to call each other husband and husband or husband and wife. 

Everyone was there to celebrate with them.

Hyunjin was currently in the dressing room getting ready.

"Are you guys sure I look ok? When I chose my dress I wasn't thinking I'd be seven months pregnant while wearing it" Hyunjin huffed

"Luna, you look great. The dress makes you look beautiful and your pregnant belly in that dress makes you glow" Jisung said.

"Sungie is right. Changbin alpha won't be able to resist you once he sees you" Felix said

"Yeah. You might end up double pregnant if that were possible" Seungmin said chuckling

"Ok I'm ready. You guys look great in your bridesmaid dresses" Hyunjin said.

Felix, Jisung and Seungmin were wearing beautiful burgundy dresses that made them look comfortable and elegant. 

*knock knock*

*knock knock*

"Luna are you ready?" Chan asked

"Yes I am" Hyunjin responded.

"Ok, we're going to go ahead and announce we're ready to start then" Chan said before walking away.

Hyunjin took in a deep breath before nodding and walking out with the other males. 

"We'll see you at the altar luna" Felix said getting in position with  Minho, Seungmin doing the same with Jeongin and Jisung with Chan.

*sigh* "If only you were here, you'd walk me down the isle Yeji" Hyunjin thought. 

Right as he was about to walk, four females stood in front of him.

"We know how much it would have meant to you if Yeji could have walked you down the isle. She may not be here in person, but her spirit is here. And even if she isn't here, we are. We made a promise to always look out for each other and that includes you. Itzy is something Hwang Yeji created and in her honor we would like to escort you to your mate" Lia, the new alpha of Itzy said.

"This was hers and now it belongs to you. Itzy will always be here for you as she would have wanted" Ryujin said putting the necklace on Hyunjin.