1 - The Hearts of the Truest and Fairest Believers

Start from the beginning

The group looked around in confusion, "Is that it?!" Elaine asked

"Aye, Neverland," They looked at the island, "Elaine... Can you come here?" Killian asked.

"Sure..." Elaine walked over to him carefully, trying not to slip on the wet wood, "What's up?" Elaine asked.

"Have this," Killian held out a seashell on a chain, "In case we're separated, call into this and I'll come running, but if we're planned separated and you're in trouble... Call into this and I'll come running," Elaine sighed and looked at him, "Just for my peace of mind," Killian said.

Elaine nodded, "Okay," Elaine said as she took it and placed it around her neck before she walked over to Katy and Emma.

On the island, Henry and Julia landed on the shore after falling through the portal, they attempted to get up and run, "No, no, no, no, no," Greg grabbed the Mills by their coats and shoved them, "Slow down, pals. You got nowhere to go," Greg said.

Tamara sighed, "We made it. Mission accomplished," Tamara said.

"Are you sure about that? 'Cause, our mom is coming to get us. Both of them," Henry said.

"You might wanna take a look around, kids. Do you see any clock towers? You're a long way from Storybrooke," Greg said.

"It doesn't matter! Our family's been to the Enchanted Forest before, and they can get here again," Julia said, they heard a weird howling noise and looked around.

"Well, we're not in the Enchanted Forest. This is Neverland," Tamara said.

Henry looked at them in disbelief, "Neverland? You're here to destroy Neverland?" Henry asked.

"It's the mother lode of magic," Tamara turned to Greg, "Where the communicator? We need to signal the Home Office," Tamara said.

Greg took out the communicator of his backpack, "Here you go, T," Greg said and Tamara took it.

"An office in the jungle? Huh? Who works there?" Julia asked.

Greg got up and walked over towards the Mills twins who grabbed hold of each other's hands, "Who we work for is not your concern, kids. Just know that they take care of us," Greg said.

"Do they? Can they tell you how to get back home after you destroy magic?" Henry asked.

"We don't ask questions. We just believe in our cause," Greg said.

Tamara was trying to operate the communicator but it wasn't working, "Greg?" Tamara said.

"Yeah?" Greg said

"I'm not getting a status light on this thing," Tamara said and she handed the communicator to Greg.

"Did you check the batteries?" Greg asked and he opened the battery compartment, excepting batteries but sand fell out.