Chapter 158

MACHI P.O.V.

Did you know that your going to be my husband? Heaven asked smiling from ear to ear as she hugged my neck.

Ohhh yeah?! I laughed kissing her lips.

Yup, you are! She smiled hard giggling.

I know! I smiled. She got off of me and led me into the house. I closed and locked the door behind me before heading upstairs.

Nope! She laughed grabbing my hand to bring me back down. She led me into the dinning room, she had the table set up with dinner and candles and our drinks, rose petals all over the floor and shit. This shit was kinda cute it made me smile hard. I pulled her chair out for her and sat down.

What's this? I asked laughing.

Just away to show my appreciation! We've been dating for awhile now....and!....

And......

I love you! I love you so much!

I love you to Heaven! I laughed.

(She started to get shy) I ummm....I know this is kinda corny (she laughed nervously) but um happy 7 months baby! She grabbed a gift bag off the floor and gave it to me. "Just a little something!"

I opened the bag and damn near cried. My girl got me the brand new Call Of Duty Vanguard limited edition for PS5's. This shit been sold out every where for months. I couldn't get my hands on it at all.

I know you been wanting this so bad! And you always go above and beyond to get me different ways to please me and always get me the things I wanted. So here's to you! She smiled. I got up and kissed my girl.

Thank you baby! Thank you!

And I cooked your favorite! Steak sautéed with shrimp broccoli with cheese, bake Mac and cheese a lobster tail with the garlic sauce.

Got damn! I got two things for you hard dick and bubble gum but I'm all out of bubble gum. I laughed.

Shut up!!! Tonight is about pleasing and pleasuring you! She smiled. For all this I'm gonna have to come hard on our first anniversary.

After we was done eating she drew me a hot bath and massages me while I relaxed. This Shit felt good as fuck. We got out the tub and she went to work she sucked my dick so good I nutted in her mouth. I grabbed a condom and fucked my girlfriend all night.