Chapter 97

MAJESTY P.O.V.

I figured I could use some retail therapy....so I made Legend, Machi. And Micah come with me to the mall so they could carry my bags. It seems like everyone been down in the dumps and we all need cheering up.

I'm hungry! Micah said as we was walking past the food court.

What are we gonna eat? I asked turning to them looking up from my phone.

Let's see what they have. Legend suggested.

We walked back over towards the food court and we all agreed on the Chinese food. "Nah never mind I'm
Good!" Micah said looking in a direction annoyed.

Why wha....(I was getting ready to ask when I stopped myself after I seen what he seen) I started to take my heels off and I pushed my Chanel purse into Legends arms and started pulling my hair up into a ponytail as I walked over to the table of the group of girls.

Which one of y'all Halo? I asked with my hands on my hips. Everybody seemed confused.

Why? One of the girls asked popping her lips and rolling her eyes.

What the fuck are you doing? Machi asked coming over to me.

Hey baby! One of the twin girls said getting up as Machi was coming over.

Oh you must be Heaven talkin to Machi. Which means your Halo! Get up mama let's fight cause you ain't gone break my lil brother heart you cheating ass bitch! I barked getting madder.

Wait can we talk about this! Heaven said protecting her sister.

Let's fuckin go Majesty! Machi said annoyed trying not to laugh.

Boy get the fuck off of me. Just let you know baby it's up there when I catch you! I said blowing her a kiss. She looked shocked and scared.

Okay and it ain't no fear ones tell yo brother to stop being a hoe and we wouldn't be here.! Another girl said.

You must be one of his ex's that fucked his friend how salty you feelin! Girl shut the fuck up!

Majesty let's go.! Micah said grabbing me. I rollled my eyes as they both pulled me back to where Legend was.

Now why did you do that? Micah asked angrily.

Because you mopping around here all sad and shit ain't nobody gone hurt my baby feelings and get away with it. You could of at least let me pinch the bitch!

Dude drop the situation she's damn near dead to me and I can handle my own shit! Fuck her.! He said pissed off before walking away.