Chapter 92

MAJESTY P.O.V.

I swear everything feels like it's been falling apart these past few weeks. I honestly don't even know what to expect any more.

Hey ma! I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. She hasn't smiled much since dad left. I thought I'd never actually see the day where they left each other alone. But like they both say true love never dies so I know they'll be back together soon. "Do you wanna catch a movie or go shopping tomorrow after school.?!" I asked her.

I would love to but I'm on bed rest baby girl....how about you go, you need money? You can take one of your friends on a shopping trip on me!

It's okay....I just wanted to spend the time with you. We both can be heart broken together! I said poking my lip out. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. My mom was always, always strong and this was her final breaking point.

I'll be okay baby girl.! How are you?

Mom you don't have to pretend! I know your hurt because of you and dad are fighting and it's okay.

I'm okay really Majesty don't worry about me....you worry about you and what's gonna make you happy. Now hurry up and get out so you can get ready to go to school. She said almost yelling as pain hit her.

Ma you okay?

Yeah it's just a contraction! I'm fine go to school baby.

You sure I can stay home, what if you go into labor?

Majesty this ain't the first but it damn sure is the last I know what to do if I'm in labor. Have a good day at school.

Uhhh okay ma, I'm keeping my phone in my purse so if you need me just text me. I can get clearance to leave school early.

Majesty go to school.!!!!

Ma you kicking me out?!

Girl yes you getting in my nerves!

Okay fine than dang.! I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes making her laugh a bit. "Byeeeeee" I said rolling my eyes and grabbing my book bag.

"Yo baby mama having contractions.!" I texted to my dad as I started my car up.

~TEXT MESSAGE~
MY DADDY ❤️ MY BESTFRIEND❤️

"*WIFE and how far apart are they?"

"I don't know she only had one just a few minutes ago I'm going to school she kicked me out cause I was getting on her nerves. Soooooo lmk if the baby is coming.!" I texted back pulling off.

I pulled into the school parking lot and Legend was standing over that girl while her back was against the car. Her hands was creasing him and holding on to his jacket as they laughed and giggled.

You got people starring at us.! She smiled looking at me.

Let 'em stair then.! I heard Legend say not even looking around to see who was looking. I was in total disbelief.

Even if I do this.....! She leaned into Legend and kissed him. He turned his hat to the back and held her waist while he deepened their kiss. I felt like my heart was breaking. Why did I give my boyfriend away.

What's wrong? Harmony asked as I took my seat. I shrugged my shoulders and sat quietly. "Girl you look like you lost yo damn puppy or yo man...did you and Legend break up?!"

Yeah a few weeks ago....

What why?! No wonder why he been all over little miss INDIA.!

Oh that's her name must be who he was just kissing all over in the parking lot. I can see why! She has a big butt and she's so pretty.

Girl she is not all that!

Harm! She's freaking beautiful!

And your not? Majesty your a whole princess. The school princess! Did you forget who got voted most beautiful girl in the entire school for 3 years straight and this year at prom is gonna make it a 4th. If Legend doesn't wanna be with you than it's his lost. When you go to college they gone be all over you. Watch you get a big dick balla Nigga that's gone treat you right.!

I don't even need a nigga right now ima just focus on school cause it'll be over soon. I just don't wanna see him or her.

Girl fuck them! They some bums anyways cousin.!