Chapter 130

MAGIC P.O.V.

Baby can you please, please get Major! I nudged Martavion waking him up he literally just came in the house and fell asleep. My body was so tired and sore.

Bae! He moaned annoyed. I got up and picked my son up to nurse him. My eyes was blood shot red and so heavy. "I'm sorry I know your tired and in pain!" Martavion said getting up. He took Major from me and fed him. I was extremely overwhelmed from these past few days because Major was so fussy we both wasn't getting any sleep and Martavion was working day and night literally. I layed back down and fell back to sleep so fast.

____________________
MORNING

I woke back up to crying. My alarm was going off at 7am. Martavion was sleeping and snoring. I put the pacifier in Majors mouth and got up. I put my house coat on and clipped the baby monitor to my hip. I made my way down to the kitchen and started on breakfast for my kids. I put the coffee maker on and started to make my coffee while I cooked. I wanted to make something quick because the kids would be up soon.

What the hell do you have on? I asked Miracle as she came downstairs with these tight short shorts on and a small tank top that showed her stomach and some a face of make up that was to light for her.

What? She asked with attitude.

Who the hellllllllll you think you talking to? I questioned taking the hot grits off the stove holding them in my hand.

Ain't nun wrong with this!

Like hell it ain't! Ima ask you again who the FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO?

All the kids at school is wearing stuff like this.

I ain't all the kids at school mother go take that shit the fuck off. Matter fact let's go show your father.

No I'm going to go change! She said annoyed and rolling her eyes.

Oweeeee Holy Spirit activate, Holy Spirit activate, activate, activate.! I chanted cause lord knows this child just tried the hell out of me.

GoodMorning mommy! My sons smiled kissing my cheeks coming to sit at the table.

GoodMorning babies! Machi if you come in my house again at 5:30am I'm going to kick your ass do you understand me!

Yes ma'am!

Micah I don't wanna hear your phone calls in the middle of the night either do you understand me?

Yes ma'am! He laughed.

I sat both of there plates down in front of them and sat Miracles in her spot as well. I sat a tray up with breakfast and took it up to Majesty. She wasn't back in school yet but my baby was a early bird so I served her breakfast in bed.

Thanks mommy! She smiled biting into her toast.

Your welcome do you need anything?

No I'm fine....where my baby Major?

In there sleeping with dad!

Can I go get him?

If you hear him crying go up there and get him.

Okay! She smiled so hard. My kids loveddddd their baby brother I thought it was the cutest thing ever.

Miracle came back downstairs in some black stacked pants and a plain white shirt with some Nike ones. "Is this better?" She asked pissed.

Lord please give me the strength cause I don't know why my problem child is challenging me today this morning lord but if she catch another attitude you gone be coming to get her! I prayed looking up cause I was about to take my child the fuck out.
I gave her the death stare and she sat her ass down and ate her food.

_________________
MIRACLE P.O.V.

I got out the car and walked into school on my phone. I met up with my friends and we made our way to the bathroom. I texted my BestFriend Chelsaé to bring me some shorts or something cause my mom was trippin. She ain't pay me no attention so I don't know why she wanted to start now. I changed my clothes and we left out the bathroom.

Hey Miracle! My boyfriend Vonnie said coming up to me.
Vonnie was a 9th grader in the high school. Everybody thought I was so cool cause I was dating an older boy.

Hey! I smiled licking my lips.

You look mad cute today....you gone finally meet me in the basement?

Boy bye you just wanna play in my shorts! I laughed.

Can you blame a Nigga for trying?

I mean I have that type of effect on people!

Hell yeah you do....i can make it worth yo wild die im saying.

Whatever Vonnie! I smiled laughing walking away. Im not sure if I was ready for sex yet but he always said if I loved him than I would do it to him. I did like him a lot though.

__________________
MAGIC P.O.V.

Do you think I was too hard on her this morning? I asked Martavion as I was telling him about Miracle from this morning.

Nah you wasn't hard enough. You should of woke me up.! He said as he massaged my legs.

I know but you had a long night....how's everything?

It's ight you know how Shit be when I gotta go make a few moves.

Anything I can do?

Nope just shy pretty and take care of my babies and love me like you do everyday.! He smiled between him kissing my legs.

You suppose to be giving me a body massage! I giggled in laughter.

I am! He said he put his mouth over my sweet spot and started to tease me. It drove me crazy! I took his head and pushed him deeper. I let my man fuck me how ever he wanted to we both was horny and could use the sex