Chapter 103

MAJESTY P.O.V.

Oh my fuckin god! Look look! I yelled pushing Micah and Machi.

What the fuck!? Micah yelled grabbing the remote to turn the tv up.

A woman was struck and killed this morning by a drunk driver on the scene. Her car was split into two pieces. Emergency Responders was able to revive her before transporting her to the hospital. Reports to be the wife of the drug lord Martavion Jackson (they showed my dads mugshot on tv). Mr Jackson proceeded to the scene where he assaulted officers and the driver.(they showed my dad with a guy in a head lock and a gun to his head) Before kidnapping the driver. Reports say that Mr Jackson is at Faith Memorial Hospital with locked doors. Over to you now Daniel. A reporter said in the news.

Thanks Monica, As you can see we are out here outside the hospital it's been 6 hours so far and Mr Jackson finally answered the call from the police. He's not letting up. Apparently Mrs Jackson needs a new heart because hers is failing from the crash. There is 12 hostages and 4 nurses and 1 doctor. Mr Jackson has all doors locked and barricaded no one can get in or out. He appeared to be very armed and dangerous. As of right now the driver is still alive.!
The next reporter spoke as they showed him in front of the hospital. There was so many cops out there it was crazy.

Oh god y'all already seen it?! Uncle Malachi said coming through the door.

What's going on?! I asked standing up pacing back and fourth.

Exactly what they said babe it's okay. I'm gonna go down there and see if I can talk to him. It's gonna be okay.

What about mom? My mom....Micah started to cry.

It's okay yall! Uncle Malike said coming in.

You know your dad isn't gonna let anything happen to your mother or the baby!

We have to go down there! Machi said grabbing his coat.

No stay here y'all need to stay inside. The police probably will come by. We are going to go down there and check it out. Uncle Malike said.

I couldn't stop shaking or crying. My phone started ringing. It was my father.

Hello! I answered through my tears.

Hey baby girl! My dad voice was going in and out and he sounded like he was crying.

Daddy! Are you okay? Is mommy okay? The baby? What's going on?

I take it as you seen the news?

Yeah we just watched it.... What's going on daddy?!

Baby I'm fine, the baby is....

What about mom?

I don't know Majesty! But what I do know is that I love you so much okay princess! No matter what happens here you know I love you to the moon and back and I will forever be your father your protector. Let me speak to your brothers. I gave the phone to the guys and they spoke to dad than they passed the phone to miracle and after a while back to me.

I'm gonna hang up now baby I love you okay.

Okay.!

Tell your uncles I said thank you for everything and they know what to do!

I love you daddy! I bursted out in tears and the phone hung up. "He said to tell you guys thank you for everything and y'all know what to do"! I said through my cries.