Introduction

Majesty in the M.M.

Hi bae did you think about my offer.? My boyfriend Nick smiled comin over to my locker.

I told you I can't.!

Why not though.? You rather hang with Sienna and that nigga Legend than come to the Telly with me.?

First off Legend isn't just some nigga he's my Bestfriend and so is Sienna. My mom or dad is never gonna let me sneak off and go to a hotel with a boy.!

That's why it's called sneaking sweetie.!

I'll call you.! I closed my locker and began to walk away. I caught my BestFriends outside by Legends car. I had a long day and all I wanted was my bed.

What's wrong.? Legend asked wrapping his arm around my neck.

Nothing I'm just tired.

Ight well let's get you home. He said opening the door for me. He got in on his side and we left. Sienna walked over to her boyfriend car. I usually rode with Legend. He was my bestfriend. We did everything together since 9th grade.

Legend pulled up to the house and I hugged him before getting out. "Aye you sure you okay.?"

Yeah I just need to talk to my dad that's all.!

Ight....you know I'm daddy too you can talk to me.! He laughed.

I bet you is all the girls you be fuckin on.! I laughed getting out the car. Legend was a hoe. He was cute as fuck and pulled any girl he wanted. Girls just drooled over him.!

I usually got home before everyone else so I went to my room and started doing my homework. Micah and Machi had basketball and football practice, and Miracle didn't get out of school until 4:30.

Hi mommy.! I smiled coming into the kitchen.

Hey baby when you get home.?!

Uhhh like 2:30ish Legend dropped me off.

Where's your car.?!

In the driveway.! I laughed making her laugh.

You and him are going to end up together, y'all are too much like me and your father when we was yall age.

No we are not you always say that.! I laughed.

Because it's true.... me and Martavion was in love with each other from the start but we didn't start dating until our last year of high school....

That's cause you and dad where literally made for each other.! Me and Legend are just friends.!

Mmmhmm we gone see.! She laughed putting the macaroni in the oven.

Anywaysssssss where's dad.?!

He should be in the Din I think your uncles are here.!

Okay.! I jumped out my chair and went to find my dad. I was a daddies girl and whenever I needed or wanted something my daddy was my go to.

Daddy.?! I asked knocking on his door.

Come in baby.! He smiled. He was counting money and putting it in the safe. It wasn't no secret around here that my dad was the biggest got damn drug dealer there was. "What's up, you okay.?!" He asked stopping what he was doing.

Two things.!

What.?

1 I need some money.! And two I got a very serious question.!

You can have some money but it depends on what the question is first. He said as he sat on his desk leaning back.

Okay don't be mad okay.....(I took a deep breath) how did you know you was ready to have sex.?!

I think you should talk to your mother about this.....

I actually want a male perspective moms gonna lose her shit.!

Majesty in all honesty baby you really should talk to your mother I think she could give you some good advice. I been fucking since I was 13 years old.....I was wild and fuckin everything moving until me and your mom actually got together. But what I could tell you is....don't let a nigga pressure you into doing anything your not ready for. Sex gone make you feel good for the moment but when it's over it's gone make you feel like it wasn't worth it especially if it's not with the right person.! Sex is wild and addictive from experience. I just want you to make the right decision....member some niggas just wanna fuck and they gone say whatever it is and feed you so many lies about how they love you and wanna be with you. Make a nigga stand on that shit before you even think about fucking him.

I got a lot to think about.

who's the lucky guy.?

Nick....

I don't like his ass.! He's one of them niggas that's gone tell you anything to fuck. Y'all might of been together for a minute but he gone tell you anything.....I know because I use to be like him.!

Legend wants me to break up with him....he said the same thing.....

He laughed..."Legend reminds me a hell of a lot
Like me when I was his age. In the streets, smart, and in love with his BESTFRIEND.!"

Oh my godddddd can you and mom stop saying that.! I laughed getting up to leave.

Just think before you do baby remember that Ight.! He said kissing my forehead.

Thanks daddy.! I smiled hugging him.

You welcome and talk to yo moma.! I nodded my head and made my way back to the kitchen. My mom was still cooking and drinking her wine singing along and dancing to her music.

Hola mami.!

Hey baby you talk to your dad.?

Sí, umm he told me to talk to you.!

Bout what.? What's wrong.? Them bitches making fun you again.? Get my purse my 22 in there.! Let me turn this oven down and we can go.! She said sitting down her glass and turning down the music looking for her purse.

Ma no.!!! I laughed. One thing about my mama she was gone step she ain't playing about her kids. She just beat a lady up last week for getting smart with me.

What's up then baby.!

Who was your first body.?

Body as in like sex.?

Yeah....who was your first?

Your father....

You only had sex with dad.?

He's my first and last.!

How did you know you was ready.?

Well I was already in love with him....Martavion made me feel something I have never in my life felt before. It was homecoming night and we had our first kiss on the dance floor he was king and I was queen.....he asked me to be his girlfriend in front of almost everybody as I ran out on him. I was so scared because we was bestfriends and like i seen how he treated girls and I didn't want no parts of that.! But I took a chance and said yes.....

Than I made a promise to not break her heart, to always love her and be honest with her, always be open and communicate no matter what.! My dad said walking into the kitchen.

And he gave me my promise ring back and it felt right.! I was in love he was in love. I knew he wasn't gonna do anything to hurt me from that moment.....I always felt safe and secure because he's always been my protector and I wanted to feel closer to him so I gave myself to him.!

Wow that's deep.!

Why the sudden interest in sex...?

Nick wants me to go to a hotel with him this weekend.....and he wants to have sex but after talking to you and dad I know I'm not ready....I really like him but I don't wanna have sex with him like him.!

Don't ever let anybody pressure you into having sex because if your not ready than your not ready.!

Thanks mommy.! I kissed her cheek and went back to my room. I know my parents would never steer me wrong and I know what love is. My parents been in love all my life and I want a love like that.! I always wanted a love like that.!  My parents are my idols.